|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the last words that Guy mutters?
2. What does Guy do to stop himself thinking about the murder?
3. Where does Guy tell Gerard he met Guy?
4. How does Guy say he cut his hand?
5. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Guy decide to tell Owen about the murders before Anne?
2. How is the alcohol beginning to affect Bruno?
3. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
4. How does Bruno die?
5. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
6. How does Guy stop himself from feeling guilty about murdering Samuel Bruno?
7. How does Guy lie to Anne in chapter 37?
8. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
9. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
10. Why doesn't Bruno like Gerard?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is it possible to commit the perfect murder? How close were Guy and Bruno to committing the perfect murder?
Essay Topic 2
How does Bruno's death affect the other characters and in particular Guy? Why do the students think Guy starts to see Bruno as a brother?
Essay Topic 3
How does the conscience of Bruno and Guy each affect them? How does Bruno try to hide the fact that he has a conscience?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)