Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say he will do if Guy doesn't let him stay the night?
2. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
3. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
4. Who is Guy out with when he almost hits the boy on the bike?
5. What does Bruno shout at his mother about in chapter 27?
Essay Topic 1
How does Bruno's death affect the other characters and in particular Guy? Why do the students think Guy starts to see Bruno as a brother?
Essay Topic 2
What is Guy's goal in life? How can he reach his goal? What obstacle are in Guy's way and how can he overcome these obstacles?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Guy to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the one he at the end.
1. What did Guy hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events change Guy's ideas about life?
3. How has Guy's character changed by the end of the book? Is it for the better or for the worse?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)