|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
2. What kind of party does Bruno invite himself to?
3. What does Bruno say is off his brains in chapter 44?
4. Who does does Gerard say he talked to on the train Bruno and Guy were traveling on together?
5. In what country does Robert Treacher want Guy to work in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
How does Bruno use Anne against Guy? Why does it work so effectively?
Essay Topic 3
What are main differences and similarities between Guy and Bruno as characters? How do these similarities and differences eventually bring them together?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)