|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guy dump the Luger?
2. Who interrupts Anne and Guy and when she questions if he wants to be with her?
3. Who is Guy out with when he almost hits the boy on the bike?
4. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
5. What makes Anne very tall and graceful while she is talking to Gerard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
2. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
3. Why does Guy decide to tell Owen about the murders before Anne?
4. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
5. What does Gerard ask Guy about in chapter 41?
6. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
7. What do Anne and Guy tell Gerard about Bruno?
8. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
9. How does Bruno react to Gerard's suspicions?
10. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Bruno's death affect the other characters and in particular Guy? Why do the students think Guy starts to see Bruno as a brother?
Essay Topic 2
What are main differences and similarities between Guy and Bruno as characters? How do these similarities and differences eventually bring them together?
Essay Topic 3
What steps does Gerard take to find the killers? What problems does face on the way? How could Gerard have solved the case earlier?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)