Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say he will do if Guy doesn't let him stay the night?
2. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
3. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
4. Who is Guy out with when he almost hits the boy on the bike?
5. What does Bruno shout at his mother about in chapter 27?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)