Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say he will do if Guy doesn't let him stay the night?
2. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
3. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
4. Who is Guy out with when he almost hits the boy on the bike?
5. What does Bruno shout at his mother about in chapter 27?
Essay Topic 1
What does Bruno see in Guy that he likes? Why is Guy able to eventually to return his friendship?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
What steps does Gerard take to find the killers? What problems does face on the way? How could Gerard have solved the case earlier?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)