|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
2. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
3. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
4. In what country does Robert Treacher want Guy to work in?
5. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
2. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
3. What does Gerard think is strange about the calls Bruno made to Guy?
4. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
5. Describe Guy's dream.
6. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
7. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
8. Why does Anne invite Bruno out with her and Guy?
9. What does Gerard ask Guy about in chapter 41?
10. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are main differences and similarities between Guy and Bruno as characters? How do these similarities and differences eventually bring them together?
Essay Topic 2
What steps does Gerard take to find the killers? What problems does face on the way? How could Gerard have solved the case earlier?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)