|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy design with Anne on the hotel stationary?
2. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
3. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
4. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
5. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Guy cover Bruno's identity to Anne?
2. How does Bruno cover Guy's real identity to his mother?
3. What kind of person do the police think killed Samuel Bruno?
4. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
5. Why is Bruno enraged with Guy in this section?
6. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
7. What does Bruno reveal about himself in this opening section?
8. How does Guy react to the news that Miriam has had a miscarriage?
9. What are Guy's feelings for Miriam when he meets her in this section?
10. Describe Bruno's father's hobby.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are main differences and similarities between Guy and Bruno as characters? How do these similarities and differences eventually bring them together?
Essay Topic 2
How does Bruno use Anne against Guy? Why does it work so effectively?
Essay Topic 3
How do Guy and Bruno cope differently with their guilt? What does the way they cope with their guilt suggest about their characters?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)