|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
2. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
3. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
4. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
5. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
2. How does Guy react to Miriam's death?
3. What does Guy feel about the first letter Bruno sends him?
4. What joke did William pull in the Plaza?
5. How does Bruno use Anne to persuade Guy to kill his father?
6. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
7. How does Bruno cover Guy's real identity to his mother?
8. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
9. Describe Bruno's father's hobby.
10. What did Guy like about Miriam in the first place?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the conscience of Bruno and Guy each affect them? How does Bruno try to hide the fact that he has a conscience?
Essay Topic 2
Is it possible to commit the perfect murder? How close were Guy and Bruno to committing the perfect murder?
Essay Topic 3
How does Bruno's death affect the other characters and in particular Guy? Why do the students think Guy starts to see Bruno as a brother?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)