Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
2. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
3. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
4. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
5. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the alcohol beginning to affect Bruno?
2. Describe Guy's dream.
3. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
4. Why does Guy think Miriam is an example of the worst of America?
5. Why doesn't Bruno like Gerard?
6. How does Gerard catch Guy out?
7. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
8. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
9. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
10. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
Essay Topic 1
How does Bruno use Anne against Guy? Why does it work so effectively?
Essay Topic 2
What mistakes do Bruno and Guy make when talking to Gerard? How could they have dealt with Gerard better?
Essay Topic 3
What are main differences and similarities between Guy and Bruno as characters? How do these similarities and differences eventually bring them together?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)