|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say he will do if Guy doesn't let him stay the night?
(a) Kill Guy.
(b) Tell the police about the murder.
(c) Tell Anne about the murder.
(d) Kill himself.
2. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
3. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
(b) New Orleans.
4. Who is Guy out with when he almost hits the boy on the bike?
(a) The Brunos.
(b) The Herberts.
(c) The Levis.
(d) The Faulkners.
5. What does Bruno shout at his mother about in chapter 27?
(a) That she will go out to a bar with him.
(b) That she thinks he killed his father.
(c) That he is ill.
(d) That Gerard suspects him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bruno dream is hunting him down?
2. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
3. What is the name of Owen's wife?
4. Who does Guy say he forsook during the murder?
5. What does Bruno say is off his brains in chapter 44?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)