|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper has the longest account of the murder?
(a) The City Chronicle.
(b) The Journal-American.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The New York Times.
2. What does Bruno tell Gerard he has a right to be if he is tight?
3. What makes Anne very tall and graceful while she is talking to Gerard?
(a) Her high heels.
(b) Her alligator pumps.
(c) Her sneakers.
(d) Her shark pumps.
4. What does Guy tell Gerard Bruno and him have often talked about?
(b) His college days.
(c) The Palmyra Club.
(d) Bruno's drinking problem.
5. Who is Guy out with when he almost hits the boy on the bike?
(a) The Faulkners.
(b) The Levis.
(c) The Herberts.
(d) The Brunos.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
2. Where does Bruno call Guy from in chapter 36?
3. What does Guy tell Owen doesn't work out as far as people go?
4. What does the Butler's description say Guy was wearing?
5. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)