|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does Gerard say Charles likes reading?
(a) Children's stories.
(b) Love stories.
(c) Detective stories.
(d) War stories.
2. What does Bruno say is off his brains in chapter 44?
(a) The jam.
(b) The lid.
(c) The hat.
(d) The weight.
3. Who tries to stop Guy from saving Bruno?
(a) Matt Levine.
(b) Mr. Faulkner.
(c) Bob Treacher.
(d) Anne Faulkner.
4. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
(a) Friday night.
(b) His fear.
(c) Sunday night.
(d) His guilt.
5. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A bird.
(c) A glider.
(d) A plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
2. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
3. What does Guy say is the only type of person that would inform on him?
4. Who was Anne's lover before Guy?
5. What does Howland suggest Gerrad does at the end of chapter 43?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
2. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
3. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
4. How is the alcohol beginning to affect Bruno?
5. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
6. What do Anne and Guy tell Gerard about Bruno?
7. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
8. How does Guy stop himself from feeling guilty about murdering Samuel Bruno?
9. How does Bruno react to Gerard's suspicions?
10. How does Bruno act in the boat?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)