|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howland suggest Gerrad does at the end of chapter 43?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Get a woman.
(c) Take a running jump.
(d) Get drunk.
2. Where does Bruno call Guy from in chapter 36?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) His friend's house.
(c) A telephone booth.
(d) His mother's room.
3. What does Gerard say he will work on for nothing?
(a) The QE2.
(b) HMS Fable.
(c) The murder case.
(d) Bruno's memoirs.
4. Where does Bruno tell Gerrard he went after the Blue Angel?
(a) The Real Vernon.
(b) The Brown Boy.
(c) Hamburger Hearth.
(d) The Blue Cheese.
5. Who interrupts Anne and Guy and when she questions if he wants to be with her?
(b) Mr. Faulkner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
2. Who does Bruno tell Anne invited him to the party?
3. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
4. In what month of the year did Guy and Bruno first meet?
5. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
2. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
3. What does Gerard ask Guy about in chapter 41?
4. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
5. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
6. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
7. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
8. Why does Bruno opt to kill himself?
9. What are Gerard's initial thoughts about the murder?
10. Why doesn't Bruno like Gerard?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)