|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bruno dream is hunting him down?
(d) His father.
2. What kind of party does Bruno invite himself to?
(a) A housewarming party.
(b) A toga party.
(c) A bachelor party.
(d) A wedding party.
3. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
(c) New Orleans.
4. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A glider.
(c) A plane.
(d) A bird.
5. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A school.
(c) A dam.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
2. Who does does Gerard say he talked to on the train Bruno and Guy were traveling on together?
3. What kind of books does Gerard say Charles likes reading?
4. What does Howland suggest Gerrad does at the end of chapter 43?
5. What does Guy think is the only thing that makes Anne touch him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Gerard's initial thoughts about the murder?
2. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
3. How does Bruno act in the boat?
4. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
5. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
6. How does Guy lie to Anne in chapter 37?
7. Why doesn't Anne like Gerard?
8. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
9. What do Anne and Guy tell Gerard about Bruno?
10. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)