|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
(a) To chat about life.
(b) To console him after his wife's death.
(c) To return his book.
(d) To arrange a meeting.
2. What is destroying Bruno's nervous system?
(a) Red meat.
3. Who does Guy say he forsook during the murder?
(b) HIs mother.
(c) Samuel Bruno.
4. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
(a) In Bruno's room.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In Bruno's basement.
(d) In the woods.
5. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
2. What writes a message across the sky?
3. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
4. What does the Butler's description say Guy was wearing?
5. What woman does Bruno say is the only woman that ever shows sympathy towards him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
2. Describe Guy's dream.
3. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
4. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
5. What do Anne and Guy tell Gerard about Bruno?
6. How does Bruno react to Gerard's suspicions?
7. What are Gerard's initial thoughts about the murder?
8. How does Gerard catch Guy out?
9. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
10. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)