|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gerard think he can crack Guy?
(a) He is a mummy's boy.
(b) He is in love with Anne.
(c) He is tortured with guilt.
(d) He is a good man.
2. Who does does Gerard say he talked to on the train Bruno and Guy were traveling on together?
(a) The ticket collector.
(b) Bruno's porter.
(c) The train driver.
(d) The waiter who served them.
3. Which of his friends does Bruno say is responsible for other murders?
(a) Dave Fogg.
(b) Horace Vernon.
(c) Pete Chamberlain.
(d) Matt Levine.
4. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A dam.
(d) A bridge.
5. What does Anne bring Bruno before bed?
(b) Hot wine.
(c) Hot chocolae.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy believe is the ultimate judge?
2. What news does Anne have for Guy in chapter 44?
3. What is the name of Anne's bird?
4. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
5. Who tries to stop Guy from saving Bruno?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gerard catch Guy out?
2. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
3. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
4. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
5. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
6. Why does Bruno opt to kill himself?
7. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
8. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
9. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
10. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)