|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Anne's bird?
2. What does Gerard say he has wandered into when Bruno enters his office?
(a) Another case.
(b) A female haven.
(c) Another great New York bar.
3. Where does Guy tell Gerard he met Guy?
(a) At work.
(b) At the Parker Art Institute.
(c) At college.
(d) At the Modern Art Museum.
4. Why does Gerard think he can crack Guy?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He is tortured with guilt.
(c) He is a mummy's boy.
(d) He is in love with Anne.
5. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
(a) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
2. What makes Anne very tall and graceful while she is talking to Gerard?
3. What does Guy say is the only type of person that would inform on him?
4. What does Guy tell Owen doesn't work out as far as people go?
5. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gerard think is strange about the calls Bruno made to Guy?
2. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
3. How is the alcohol beginning to affect Bruno?
4. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
5. What are Gerard's initial thoughts about the murder?
6. How does Bruno act in the boat?
7. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
8. How does Bruno die?
9. How does Bruno react to Gerard's suspicions?
10. In what way are both Bruno and Guy as guilty as each other at this point in the story?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)