|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
(a) The Bronx.
2. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
(a) A hot water bottle.
(b) A drink.
(c) An injection.
(d) A pill.
3. What does Guy tell Gerard Bruno and him have often talked about?
(b) Bruno's drinking problem.
(c) His college days.
(d) The Palmyra Club.
4. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
(a) Mexico City.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) Out of town.
5. What does Gerard say he has wandered into when Bruno enters his office?
(a) A female haven.
(b) Another great New York bar.
(c) Another case.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month of the year did Guy and Bruno first meet?
2. Where does Bruno say Gerard has gone back to?
3. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
4. Which of his friends does Bruno say is responsible for other murders?
5. What does Guy figure is more productive than walking the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Guy decide to tell Owen about the murders before Anne?
2. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
3. How does Guy stop himself from feeling guilty about murdering Samuel Bruno?
4. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
5. How does Gerard catch Guy out?
6. Why doesn't Anne like Gerard?
7. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
8. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
9. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
10. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)