|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Bruno say usually get caught?
(a) The nice ones.
(b) The dumb ones.
(c) The guilt-stricken ones.
(d) The bored ones.
2. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
(c) A wallet.
(d) A card.
3. Where does Bruno tell Gerrard he went after the Blue Angel?
(a) The Brown Boy.
(b) The Real Vernon.
(c) Hamburger Hearth.
(d) The Blue Cheese.
4. What does Bruno refuse to take from Gerard even though he is dying for it?
(b) A photograph album.
(c) A painting.
(d) A drink.
5. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A record store.
(d) A department store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howland suggest Gerrad does at the end of chapter 43?
2. What kind of building does Guy work on for no pay?
3. Where does Guy talk to Owen?
4. What does Bruno phone Guy to congratulate him on?
5. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
2. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
3. How does Guy lie to Anne in chapter 37?
4. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
5. Describe Guy's dream.
6. Why does Anne invite Bruno out with her and Guy?
7. How does Bruno react to Gerard's suspicions?
8. How is the alcohol beginning to affect Bruno?
9. How does Bruno die?
10. Why does Bruno opt to kill himself?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)