|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
(a) In Bruno's room.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In Bruno's basement.
(d) In a bar.
2. What does Guy tell Gerard Bruno and him have often talked about?
(b) His college days.
(c) The Palmyra Club.
(d) Bruno's drinking problem.
3. What does Guy tell Owen doesn't work out as far as people go?
4. Where does Anne say Guy was when Miriam was murdered?
(a) New York.
(c) Mexico City.
(d) New Orleans.
5. Who does Guy believe is the ultimate judge?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerard tell Bruno he knows interests him alot?
2. What kind of building does Guy work on for no pay?
3. What woman does Bruno say is the only woman that ever shows sympathy towards him?
4. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
5. What city is Robert Treacher from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Guy's dream.
2. What does Gerard think is strange about the calls Bruno made to Guy?
3. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
4. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
5. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
6. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
7. How does Bruno react to Gerard's suspicions?
8. Why does Guy decide to tell Owen about the murders before Anne?
9. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
10. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)