|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say he will do if Guy doesn't let him stay the night?
(a) Tell Anne about the murder.
(b) Tell the police about the murder.
(c) Kill Guy.
(d) Kill himself.
2. Where does Bruno say Gerard has gone back to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) Des Moines.
3. What does Anne bring Bruno before bed?
(a) Hot wine.
(c) Hot chocolae.
4. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
(a) A drink.
(b) A pill.
(c) An injection.
(d) A hot water bottle.
5. What does Gerard tell Bruno he knows interests him alot?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Robert Treacher want Guy to work in?
2. Who interrupts Anne and Guy and when she questions if he wants to be with her?
3. What does Guy nail his sins to when Anne asks him what the matter is?
4. What does Guy do to stop himself thinking about the murder?
5. What writes a message across the sky?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anne invite Bruno out with her and Guy?
2. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
3. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
4. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
5. How does Guy lie to Anne in chapter 37?
6. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
7. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
8. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
9. Why doesn't Anne like Gerard?
10. How does Bruno react to Gerard's suspicions?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)