|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
(b) Comfort Zone.
(d) Queen Anne.
2. What does Bruno phone Guy to congratulate him on?
(a) His appointment to the Alberta Committee.
(b) His latest design.
(c) His acquisition of a sailing boat.
(d) His appointment to the boy scouts.
3. What does Guy tell Gerard Bruno and him have often talked about?
(b) Bruno's drinking problem.
(c) The Palmyra Club.
(d) His college days.
4. How does Guy say he cut his hand?
(a) In a fight.
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Dissecting frogs.
(d) Cutting vegetables.
5. Where does Bruno say Gerard has gone back to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Des Moines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
2. Where does Guy tell Gerard he met Guy?
3. What does Bruno say is off his brains in chapter 44?
4. Where does Guy talk to Owen?
5. What does Bruno say he will do if Guy doesn't let him stay the night?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)