|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Guy dump the Luger?
(a) In the desert.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the sea.
(d) In the trash.
2. What does the Butler's description say Guy was wearing?
(a) A fur coat and a bowler hat.
(b) A hat and overcoat.
(c) Wet suit.
(d) A dinner jacket and a baseball cap.
3. What are the first words Anne says to Guy when he gets home?
(c) Come to bed.
(d) I missed you.
4. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His son.
(d) His father.
5. Where does Anne say Guy was when Miriam was murdered?
(a) New York.
(b) Mexico City.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
2. What does Bruno shout at his mother about in chapter 27?
3. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
4. What has Guy built into his fireplace?
5. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Guy lie to Anne in chapter 37?
2. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
3. Why doesn't Anne like Gerard?
4. Describe Guy's dream.
5. How does Bruno act in the boat?
6. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
7. In what way are both Bruno and Guy as guilty as each other at this point in the story?
8. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
9. How does Bruno die?
10. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)