|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerard say he will work on for nothing?
(a) HMS Fable.
(b) Bruno's memoirs.
(c) The QE2.
(d) The murder case.
2. What continent are Bruno and his mother planning to travel to in chapter 38?
3. Who was Anne's lover before Guy?
(a) Chris Nelson.
(b) Jack Vendor.
(c) Tom Kelvin.
(d) Robert Trilby.
4. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
(a) A pill.
(b) A drink.
(c) An injection.
(d) A hot water bottle.
5. Where does Bruno say Gerard has gone back to?
(b) Des Moines.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
2. What makes Anne very tall and graceful while she is talking to Gerard?
3. What does Guy stare at on Gerard's cheek?
4. What does Gerard say he has wandered into when Bruno enters his office?
5. What does Bruno shout at his mother about in chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Guy lie to Anne in chapter 37?
2. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
3. Why does Anne invite Bruno out with her and Guy?
4. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
5. Describe Guy's dream.
6. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
7. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
8. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
9. What does Gerard ask Guy about in chapter 41?
10. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)