|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Bruno say usually get caught?
(a) The bored ones.
(b) The nice ones.
(c) The dumb ones.
(d) The guilt-stricken ones.
2. What is the name of Anne's bird?
3. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
(a) To chat about life.
(b) To return his book.
(c) To arrange a meeting.
(d) To console him after his wife's death.
4. What is the only thing connected with the murder that Guy has not disposed of?
(a) The overcoat.
(b) The gloves.
(c) The Luger.
(d) His hat.
5. What does Guy do to stop himself thinking about the murder?
(a) Reads books.
(b) Tidies his house.
(d) Plays golf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Bruno suggest everyone sings aboard the boat?
2. What is the name of Owen's wife?
3. In what month of the year did Guy and Bruno first meet?
4. What does Gerard tell Bruno he knows interests him alot?
5. Where does Guy dump the Luger?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
2. Why doesn't Bruno like Gerard?
3. What do Anne and Guy tell Gerard about Bruno?
4. How does Bruno die?
5. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
6. Why does Bruno opt to kill himself?
7. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
8. In what way are both Bruno and Guy as guilty as each other at this point in the story?
9. How does Guy stop himself from feeling guilty about murdering Samuel Bruno?
10. What does Gerard ask Guy about in chapter 41?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)