|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
(a) He knows his wife through another friend.
(b) He once went for a job interview at his company.
(c) His family considered Guy as to work on a building.
(d) He met him at college.
2. What song does Bruno suggest everyone sings aboard the boat?
(a) Family Values.
(b) Captain Jack Sparrow.
(c) Pewter, Pewter Cup.
(d) Foggy, Foggy Dew.
3. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
4. What does Bruno admit to Guy he has never felt?
5. What kind of books does Gerard say Charles likes reading?
(a) Love stories.
(b) War stories.
(c) Detective stories.
(d) Children's stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno tell Gerard he has a right to be if he is tight?
2. What does Anne bring Bruno before bed?
3. What news does Anne have for Guy in chapter 44?
4. What is the name of Anne's bird?
5. What does Guy figure is more productive than walking the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
2. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
3. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
4. Why does Anne invite Bruno out with her and Guy?
5. What does Gerard think is strange about the calls Bruno made to Guy?
6. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
7. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
8. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
9. How does Bruno die?
10. In what way are both Bruno and Guy as guilty as each other at this point in the story?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)