|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy say is the only type of person that would inform on him?
(a) A bull.
(b) A grass snake.
(c) A stool pigeon.
(d) A rat.
2. What is Bruno's house as unresisting as in Guy's dream?
(a) A mother.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A wet sponge.
(d) A siren.
3. Who does Guy believe is the ultimate judge?
(c) His mother.
4. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
(a) A broken bone.
(b) An open wound.
(c) A mask of cuts.
(d) A hat of nails.
5. What kind of party does Bruno invite himself to?
(a) A bachelor party.
(b) A wedding party.
(c) A housewarming party.
(d) A toga party.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Robert Treacher want Guy to work in?
2. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
3. What does Guy tell Owen doesn't work out as far as people go?
4. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
5. Who does Bruno tell Anne invited him to the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruno react to Gerard's suspicions?
2. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
3. Describe Guy's dream.
4. Why does Bruno opt to kill himself?
5. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
6. What does Gerard ask Guy about in chapter 41?
7. Why does Guy decide to tell Owen about the murders before Anne?
8. What do Anne and Guy tell Gerard about Bruno?
9. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
10. In what way are both Bruno and Guy as guilty as each other at this point in the story?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)