|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy tell Gerard Bruno and him have often talked about?
(a) His college days.
(c) Bruno's drinking problem.
(d) The Palmyra Club.
2. Who does Bruno tell Anne invited him to the party?
3. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A dam.
4. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
(a) A mask of cuts.
(b) A hat of nails.
(c) A broken bone.
(d) An open wound.
5. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What technique does Howland say Gerrad is using on Guy?
2. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
3. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
4. What does Bruno shout at his mother about in chapter 27?
5. What does the Butler's description say Guy was wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
2. Why does Guy decide to tell Owen about the murders before Anne?
3. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
4. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
5. Why doesn't Anne like Gerard?
6. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
7. What does Gerard think is strange about the calls Bruno made to Guy?
8. Why does Anne invite Bruno out with her and Guy?
9. Why does Bruno opt to kill himself?
10. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)