|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Guy say he forsook during the murder?
(b) Samuel Bruno.
(c) HIs mother.
2. What does Bruno tell Gerard he has a right to be if he is tight?
3. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
(a) To console him after his wife's death.
(b) To arrange a meeting.
(c) To chat about life.
(d) To return his book.
4. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
(a) His fear.
(b) Sunday night.
(c) His guilt.
(d) Friday night.
5. When does Gerard say Bruno called Guy several times?
(a) The previous week.
(b) The previous winter.
(c) The previous spring.
(d) The previous summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
2. Who does Bruno tell Anne invited him to the party?
3. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
4. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
5. What writes a message across the sky?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gerard catch Guy out?
2. What does Gerard think is strange about the calls Bruno made to Guy?
3. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
4. Why doesn't Anne like Gerard?
5. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
6. What do Anne and Guy tell Gerard about Bruno?
7. How is the alcohol beginning to affect Bruno?
8. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
9. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
10. What does Gerard ask Guy about in chapter 41?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)