|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman does Bruno say is the only woman that ever shows sympathy towards him?
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
2. What are the first words Anne says to Guy when he gets home?
(a) I missed you.
(c) Come to bed.
3. Who does Bruno dream is hunting him down?
(b) His father.
4. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A glider.
(d) A plane.
5. What is the name of Anne's bird?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
2. What kind of books does Gerard say Charles likes reading?
3. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
4. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
5. In what month of the year did Guy and Bruno first meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruno act in the boat?
2. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
3. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
4. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
5. What does Gerard ask Guy about in chapter 41?
6. What does Gerard think is strange about the calls Bruno made to Guy?
7. Why does Anne think Guy may have seen Bruno in March?
8. Why does Anne invite Bruno out with her and Guy?
9. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
10. What does Bruno dream about in chapter 39?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)