|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
(b) Comfort Zone.
(d) Queen Anne.
2. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he wants to get back home?
(a) His mother is ill.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) Dinner is waiting for him.
(d) He has to make a phonecall.
3. Why does Gerard think he can crack Guy?
(a) He is tortured with guilt.
(b) He is in love with Anne.
(c) He is a good man.
(d) He is a mummy's boy.
4. Who interrupts Anne and Guy and when she questions if he wants to be with her?
(b) Mr. Faulkner.
5. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
(b) Mr. Faulkner.
(c) Mrs. Faulkner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerard say he has wandered into when Bruno enters his office?
2. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
3. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
4. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
5. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
2. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
3. How does Bruno act in the boat?
4. How does Guy lie to Anne in chapter 37?
5. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
6. What does Anne wonder about Bruno when he visits her in this section?
7. Describe how Guy tries to save Bruno?
8. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
9. What do Anne and Guy tell Gerard about Bruno?
10. Why does Guy panic about Bruno in this section?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)