|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gloves does Bruno give Guy for the murder?
(a) Butler gloves.
(b) Ladies gloves.
(c) Driving gloves.
(d) Winter gloves.
2. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
3. In what part of Long Island is Guy supposed to meet Anne?
(a) Red Neck.
(c) Rough Neck.
4. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
(a) Tidy his house.
(b) Taslk to his mother.
(d) Play tennis.
5. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A family.
(b) A garden.
(c) A car.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's father's job?
2. What is the name of the street Miriam lives on?
3. What is the name of Miriam's new lover?
4. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
5. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of person do the police think killed Samuel Bruno?
2. What is Guy's first impression of Bruno?
3. How does Bruno try to persuade Guy to kill his father in chapter 20?
4. How do Bruno's letters affect Guy in this section?
5. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
6. Describe how Guy kills Bruno's father?
7. What are Guy's feelings for Miriam when he meets her in this section?
8. Why does Guy think Miriam is an example of the worst of America?
9. How does Bruno use Anne to persuade Guy to kill his father?
10. How does Bruno let Guy know that he has killed Anne?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)