|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno call his house?
(a) Hen House.
(b) Rough Neck.
(d) Red Neck.
2. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
(a) He wanted the child looked after.
(b) She could start a campaign against him.
(c) She lived with his mother.
(d) She was friends with his boss.
3. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
4. How did Bruno once break his hip?
(a) He fell off the edge of a cliff.
(b) He slipped on an icy sidewalk.
(c) He fell off his bicycle.
(d) He crashed a racing car.
5. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Miriam and her friends buy at the amusement park?
2. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
3. What country are Samuel Bruno's parents from?
4. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
5. What shrieks in triumph as Guy runs away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of person do the police think killed Samuel Bruno?
2. Why is Bruno enraged with Guy in this section?
3. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
4. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
5. Why does the coroner finally decide Guy has nothing to do with Miriam's murder?
6. What is Guy's first impression of Bruno?
7. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
8. What does Bruno think Miriam looks like before he sees her?
9. How do Bruno's letters affect Guy in this section?
10. How does Bruno try to persuade Guy to kill his father in chapter 20?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)