|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the black and white picture Bruno has over his head?
(a) The perfect murder.
(c) Imaginary palace.
(d) Imaginary zoo.
2. What does Bruno write on the back of the taxicab company card?
(a) NIce neck.
(b) Until next time.
(c) Nice town Metcalf.
(d) Thanks for the memories.
3. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
(a) I wish you all happiness.
(b) Greetings from the golden west.
(c) Now return the favor.
(d) You have a lot to thank me for.
4. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
(a) A pimple.
(b) A scar.
(c) A red dot.
(d) A tattoo.
5. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
(b) Crystal meth.
(d) A cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
2. What kind of gloves does Bruno give Guy for the murder?
3. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
4. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
5. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruno think Miriam looks like before he sees her?
2. How does Guy react to the news that Miriam has had a miscarriage?
3. How does Bruno use Anne to persuade Guy to kill his father?
4. What are the main differences between Bruno and Guy?
5. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
6. What is Guy's first impression of Bruno?
7. What does Bruno think about Guy at the end of chapter 25?
8. How do Bruno's letters affect Guy in this section?
9. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
10. How does Guy react to Miriam's death?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)