|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bruno's butler?
2. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A car.
(b) A garden.
(c) A family.
(d) A maid.
3. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
4. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
5. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Madison Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
2. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
3. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
4. What is Sammie big and flabby like?
5. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Guy's feelings for Miriam when he meets her in this section?
2. What are the main differences between Bruno and Guy?
3. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
4. What does Gerard say Bruno's father thought about him?
5. In what way are both Bruno and Guy as guilty as each other at this point in the story?
6. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
7. Why is Bruno enraged with Guy in this section?
8. What did Guys mother tell him about good and evil?
9. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
10. Why does Guy think Miriam is an example of the worst of America?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)