|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Guy tell Anne he was fighting with in the woods?
(a) A prowler.
(b) A servant.
(c) An old college friend.
(d) A blackmailer.
2. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
(b) A cup of coffee.
(d) Crystal meth.
3. In which country is Anne currently staying?
4. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(a) Perfect murders.
(c) Short stories.
(d) Perfect robberies.
5. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) Santa Barbara.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
2. What kind of gun does Bruno send Guy?
3. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
4. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
5. What kind of gloves does Bruno give Guy for the murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruno think about Guy at the end of chapter 25?
2. How does Guy react to Miriam's death?
3. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
4. What does Bruno think Miriam looks like before he sees her?
5. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
6. How does Bruno try to persuade Guy to kill his father in chapter 20?
7. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
8. How does Bruno let Guy know that he has killed Anne?
9. How does Guy cover Bruno's identity to Anne?
10. What does Guy feel about the first letter Bruno sends him?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)