|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno send Guy as a present?
(a) A book on architecture.
(b) An alligator wallet.
(c) A silk tie.
(d) A gold watch.
2. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
(a) Madison Gardens.
(b) Wall Street.
(c) Times Square.
3. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) A single mother.
(b) An old lady.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A child.
4. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
(c) His mother.
5. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At his hotel.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) At the high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
2. What do Miriam and her friends buy at the amusement park?
3. In what kind of establishment was Bruno's wallet stolen?
4. What does Bruno say enhances things when he travels?
5. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruno try to persuade Guy to kill his father in chapter 20?
2. What are the main differences between Bruno and Guy?
3. How does Bruno cover Guy's real identity to his mother?
4. What are Guy's feelings for Miriam when he meets her in this section?
5. How does Guy react to the news that Miriam has had a miscarriage?
6. How does Bruno use Anne to persuade Guy to kill his father?
7. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
8. What does Guy feel about the first letter Bruno sends him?
9. What is Guy's first impression of Bruno?
10. What kind of person do the police think killed Samuel Bruno?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)