|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's father's job?
(a) An importer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A politician.
(d) A judge.
2. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
3. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
(a) That she was having a baby and wanted to see him.
(b) That she had found someone else and wanted a quick divorce.
(c) That she was still in love with him and would refuse a divorce.
(d) That she wanted divorce him until he gave her money.
4. What does Bruno say is a nasty word?
5. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
2. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
3. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
4. What is the name of the street Miriam lives on?
5. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Guy cover Bruno's identity to Anne?
2. What does Bruno think about Guy at the end of chapter 25?
3. Why does Guy think Miriam is an example of the worst of America?
4. What does Bruno say about murder in this section?
5. Describe how Guy kills Bruno's father?
6. Why does the coroner finally decide Guy has nothing to do with Miriam's murder?
7. How does Guy react to Miriam's death?
8. What are Guy's feelings for Miriam when he meets her in this section?
9. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
10. What is Guy's first impression of Bruno?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)