|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
(a) A red dot.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A pimple.
(d) A scar.
2. What kind of gun does Bruno send Guy?
(a) A Winchester.
(b) A Werther.
(c) A Magnum.
(d) A Luger.
3. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
(c) Person's unknown.
4. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
(a) I wish you all happiness.
(b) Now return the favor.
(c) You have a lot to thank me for.
(d) Greetings from the golden west.
5. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
2. What is the title of the black and white picture Bruno has over his head?
3. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
4. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
5. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Guy react to the news that Miriam has had a miscarriage?
2. What does Gerard think is strange about the calls Bruno made to Guy?
3. How does Guy lie to Anne in chapter 37?
4. How does Bruno die?
5. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
6. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
7. How does Bruno act in the boat?
8. How does Guy react to Miriam's death?
9. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
10. How does Bruno use Anne to persuade Guy to kill his father?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)