|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Miriam and her friends buy at the amusement park?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Toffee apples.
(d) Cotton candy.
2. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
3. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
4. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
5. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
(a) That she wanted divorce him until he gave her money.
(b) That she had found someone else and wanted a quick divorce.
(c) That she was having a baby and wanted to see him.
(d) That she was still in love with him and would refuse a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
2. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
3. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
4. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
5. What is the name of the street Miriam lives on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the main differences between Bruno and Guy?
2. Why does the coroner finally decide Guy has nothing to do with Miriam's murder?
3. How does Bruno use Anne to persuade Guy to kill his father?
4. How does Anne react when Guy tells her about the difficulties he is having with Anne?
5. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
6. Describe how Guy kills Bruno's father?
7. How does Guy cover Bruno's real identity to his mother?
8. How does Guy react to the news that Miriam has had a miscarriage?
9. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
10. What does Guy feel about the first letter Bruno sends him?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)