|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
(a) A box of eggs.
(b) A box on candy.
(c) A box of letter paper.
(d) A box of jam pots-
2. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
3. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
4. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) At the high school.
(d) At his hotel.
5. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases after Guy after he kills Samuel Bruno?
2. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
3. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
4. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
5. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the coroner finally decide Guy has nothing to do with Miriam's murder?
2. What does Bruno say about murder in this section?
3. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
4. What are the main differences between Bruno and Guy?
5. How do Bruno's letters affect Guy in this section?
6. Describe how Guy kills Bruno's father?
7. How does Bruno try to persuade Guy to kill his father in chapter 20?
8. What are Guy's feelings for Miriam when he meets her in this section?
9. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
10. Why is Bruno enraged with Guy in this section?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)