|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
(a) At his hotel.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At the high school.
2. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
3. What does Bruno send Guy as a present?
(a) An alligator wallet.
(b) A book on architecture.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A silk tie.
4. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
(a) Pulp fiction stories.
(b) Romantic stories.
(c) Sporting stories.
(d) Detective stories.
5. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A single mother.
(c) A child.
(d) An old lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say is a nasty word?
2. What is the title of the black and white picture Bruno has over his head?
3. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
4. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
5. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the main differences between Bruno and Guy?
2. How does Bruno let Guy know that he has killed Anne?
3. How does Guy react to Miriam's death?
4. What does Bruno think Miriam looks like before he sees her?
5. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
6. How does Bruno try to persuade Guy to kill his father in chapter 20?
7. How does Guy react to the news that Miriam has had a miscarriage?
8. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
9. Describe how Guy kills Bruno's father?
10. What did Guy like about Miriam in the first place?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)