|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A family.
(b) A garden.
(c) A maid.
(d) A car.
2. Who chases after Guy after he kills Samuel Bruno?
(b) The butler.
(c) The gardener.
(d) Bruno's mother.
3. In which country is Anne currently staying?
4. What kind of person does Bruno's mother think committed the murder?
(a) An unhappy man.
(b) A desperate man.
(c) A loner.
(d) A maniac.
5. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) An old lady.
(b) A single mother.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say Guy will not be much longer in his letter to Anne?
2. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
3. What is Sammie big and flabby like?
4. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
5. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruno think about Guy at the end of chapter 25?
2. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
3. Why is Bruno enraged with Guy in this section?
4. What does Bruno reveal about himself in this opening section?
5. What does Bruno think Miriam looks like before he sees her?
6. What are Guy's feelings for Miriam when he meets her in this section?
7. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
8. How does Bruno cover Guy's real identity to his mother?
9. What does Guy feel about the first letter Bruno sends him?
10. How do Bruno's letters affect Guy in this section?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)