|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A maid.
(b) A family.
(c) A car.
(d) A garden.
2. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
(d) Person's unknown.
3. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
4. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(a) Short stories.
(c) Perfect murders.
(d) Perfect robberies.
5. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
2. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
3. What does Guy think of as a rich possession?
4. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
5. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the alcohol beginning to affect Bruno?
2. Describe Guy's dream.
3. What does Anne confront Guy about in this section?
4. Why does Guy think Miriam is an example of the worst of America?
5. Why doesn't Bruno like Gerard?
6. How does Gerard catch Guy out?
7. What does Guy think of legal procedure?
8. Why does Bruno tell Gerrard is his relationship with Mrs. Haines?
9. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
10. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)