|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A loan.
2. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) At the high school.
(d) At his hotel.
3. What does Bruno write on the back of the taxicab company card?
(a) Until next time.
(b) NIce neck.
(c) Nice town Metcalf.
(d) Thanks for the memories.
4. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) A single mother.
(b) A child.
(c) A beggar.
(d) An old lady.
5. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
(a) His tie.
(b) His hair.
(c) His cufflinks.
(d) His collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
2. What does Bruno call his house?
3. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
4. In what kind of establishment was Bruno's wallet stolen?
5. What is the name of Bruno's butler?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bruno's father's hobby.
2. What does Bruno think Miriam looks like before he sees her?
3. How does Guy cover Bruno's identity to Anne?
4. What are the main differences between Bruno and Guy?
5. What kind of person do the police think killed Samuel Bruno?
6. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
7. How does Guy react to the news that Miriam has had a miscarriage?
8. How does Bruno try to persuade Guy to kill his father in chapter 20?
9. How does Bruno let Guy know that he has killed Anne?
10. How does Guy cover Bruno's real identity to his mother?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)