|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
2. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A single mother.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A child.
3. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
(a) An apartment store.
(b) A country club.
(c) A sky scraper.
(d) An office block.
4. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
5. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bruno once break his hip?
2. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
3. Who does Guy tell Anne he was fighting with in the woods?
4. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
5. What is the name of Miriam's new lover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Guy like about Miriam in the first place?
2. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
3. Why does Guy think Miriam is an example of the worst of America?
4. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
5. Why does the coroner finally decide Guy has nothing to do with Miriam's murder?
6. How does Bruno let Guy know that he has killed Anne?
7. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
8. What are Guy's feelings for Miriam when he meets her in this section?
9. What is Guy's first impression of Bruno?
10. Describe Bruno's father's hobby.
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)