|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
(a) Court orders.
(c) Witness statements.
2. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
3. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) At his hotel.
(d) At the high school.
4. What kind of gloves does Bruno give Guy for the murder?
(a) Ladies gloves.
(b) Driving gloves.
(c) Winter gloves.
(d) Butler gloves.
5. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
(a) Fatherly instincts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy do for a job?
2. Where did Guy meet Anne?
3. What does Bruno call his house?
4. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
5. What does Tim think is the problem with Guy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruno reveal about himself in this opening section?
2. What does Bruno think about Guy at the end of chapter 25?
3. How does Bruno let Guy know that he has killed Anne?
4. What did Guy like about Miriam in the first place?
5. Why does the coroner finally decide Guy has nothing to do with Miriam's murder?
6. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
7. How does Bruno try to persuade Guy to kill his father in chapter 20?
8. What is Guy's first impression of Bruno?
9. How does Guy cover Bruno's identity to Anne?
10. Describe how Guy kills Bruno's father?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)