|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
(a) To a house party.
(b) To an island.
(c) To a farm.
(d) To Miriam's house.
2. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
3. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
(a) A box of jam pots-
(b) A box of eggs.
(c) A box of letter paper.
(d) A box on candy.
4. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
(a) Leave the Luger in his room.
(b) Leave Bruno's tie in his father's room.
(c) Use Bruno's gloves when shooting his father.
(d) Leave Bruno's letter's next to his father's body.
5. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
2. What does Bruno call his house?
3. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
4. In what kind of establishment was Bruno's wallet stolen?
5. What does Bruno say enhances things when he travels?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bruno's letters affect Guy in this section?
2. What kind of person do the police think killed Samuel Bruno?
3. Why does the coroner finally decide Guy has nothing to do with Miriam's murder?
4. What is Bruno's relationship with his mother?
5. In what way is Bruno's drinking the catalyst for him killing Miriam?
6. How does Guy react to Miriam's death?
7. What does Bruno say about murder in this section?
8. How does Bruno let Guy know that he has killed Anne?
9. How does Bruno cover Guy's real identity to his mother?
10. What joke did William pull in the Plaza?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)