|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Bruno like playing with his mother?
(c) Table tennis.
(d) Racket ball.
2. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
(a) The meadows.
(b) The mud fields.
(c) The beaches.
(d) The prairie.
3. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
4. What does Bruno send Guy as a present?
(a) An alligator wallet.
(b) A book on architecture.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A silk tie.
5. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(a) Short stories.
(b) Perfect murders.
(c) Perfect robberies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
2. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
3. What shrieks in triumph as Guy runs away?
4. What does Guy do for a job?
5. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Guy cover Bruno's real identity to his mother?
2. What are the main differences between Bruno and Guy?
3. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
4. What does Bruno think about Guy at the end of chapter 25?
5. How does Bruno let Guy know that he has killed Anne?
6. How does Anne react when Guy tells her about the difficulties he is having with Anne?
7. What does Bruno think Miriam looks like before he sees her?
8. What does Guy think his mother could not understand about Miriam?
9. Describe how Guy kills Bruno's father?
10. How does Guy react to Miriam's death?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)