|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) Crystal meth.
2. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
3. What do Miriam and her friends buy at the amusement park?
(a) Cotton candy.
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Toffee apples.
4. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
5. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The Guggenheim in New York.
(b) The Art Institute in New York.
(c) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
(d) The National Art Gallery in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
2. What does Bruno believe that Quebec is full of?
3. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
4. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
5. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruno reveal about himself in this opening section?
2. Why is Bruno enraged with Guy in this section?
3. How does Bruno die?
4. What joke did William pull in the Plaza?
5. What did Guy like about Miriam in the first place?
6. How does Anne react when Guy tells her about the difficulties he is having with Anne?
7. How does Bruno act in the boat?
8. How is the alcohol beginning to affect Bruno?
9. Why does Guy say he doesn't fear the law?
10. Why does Bruno think Matt may take the rap for his father's murder?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)