|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Anne have for Guy in chapter 44?
(a) She is going to have a baby.
(b) She has had a miscarriage.
(c) She is filing for a divorce.
(d) She is in love with another man.
2. What are the first words Anne says to Guy when he gets home?
(a) Come to bed.
(c) I missed you.
3. What does Bruno tell Gerard he has a right to be if he is tight?
4. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(d) His son.
5. What does Gerard say he has wandered into when Bruno enters his office?
(a) Another case.
(b) Another great New York bar.
(d) A female haven.
6. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
(b) A card.
(d) A wallet.
7. What does Gerard say he will work on for nothing?
(a) The murder case.
(b) The QE2.
(c) Bruno's memoirs.
(d) HMS Fable.
8. Where does Bruno tell Gerrard he went after the Blue Angel?
(a) The Blue Cheese.
(b) The Brown Boy.
(c) The Real Vernon.
(d) Hamburger Hearth.
9. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
(a) Mr. Faulkner.
(d) Mrs. Faulkner.
10. Who does Bruno tell Anne invited him to the party?
11. What makes Anne very tall and graceful while she is talking to Gerard?
(a) Her high heels.
(b) Her alligator pumps.
(c) Her shark pumps.
(d) Her sneakers.
12. What woman does Bruno say is the only woman that ever shows sympathy towards him?
(a) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
13. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Mexico City.
(c) Out of town.
14. What city is Peter Wriggs from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New Orleans.
15. Where does Guy tell Gerard he met Guy?
(a) At the Parker Art Institute.
(b) At college.
(c) At work.
(d) At the Modern Art Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his friends does Bruno say is responsible for other murders?
2. What technique does Howland say Gerrad is using on Guy?
3. What writes a message across the sky?
4. What city is Robert Treacher from?
5. When does Gerard say Bruno called Guy several times?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)