|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique does Howland say Gerrad is using on Guy?
(a) A cat and mouse technique.
(b) A question and answer technique.
(c) A good cop bad cop technique.
(d) A spy vs. spy technique.
2. What is destroying Bruno's nervous system?
(a) Red meat.
3. What does Gerard say he has wandered into when Bruno enters his office?
(a) A female haven.
(b) Another case.
(d) Another great New York bar.
4. Where does Anne say Guy was when Miriam was murdered?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Mexico City.
(c) New York.
5. Who is Guy out with when he almost hits the boy on the bike?
(a) The Levis.
(b) The Herberts.
(c) The Brunos.
(d) The Faulkners.
6. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
(a) A card.
(c) A wallet.
7. Where does Bruno say Gerard has gone back to?
(a) Des Moines.
(b) Los Angeles.
8. What does Gerard say there wasn't time for while listening to Guy's confession?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A wire.
(c) A megaphone.
(d) A dictaphone.
9. What does Bruno say he will do if Guy doesn't let him stay the night?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Tell Anne about the murder.
(c) Tell the police about the murder.
(d) Kill Guy.
10. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A dam.
(c) A school.
(d) A hospital.
11. What does Gerard tell Bruno he knows interests him alot?
12. What does Guy stare at on Gerard's cheek?
(a) A cigarette stain.
(b) A pimple.
(c) A mole.
(d) A piece of food.
13. In what country does Robert Treacher want Guy to work in?
(b) Puerto Rico.
14. Who interrupts Anne and Guy and when she questions if he wants to be with her?
(b) Mr. Faulkner.
15. Which of his friends does Bruno say is responsible for other murders?
(a) Pete Chamberlain.
(b) Dave Fogg.
(c) Matt Levine.
(d) Horace Vernon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
2. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
3. What does Guy figure is more productive than walking the city?
4. Who was Anne's lover before Guy?
5. Who does does Gerard say he talked to on the train Bruno and Guy were traveling on together?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)