|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing connected with the murder that Guy has not disposed of?
(a) His hat.
(b) The gloves.
(c) The overcoat.
(d) The Luger.
2. What kind of animal does Bruno look at Gerard like?
(a) A hippo.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
3. What song does Bruno suggest everyone sings aboard the boat?
(a) Family Values.
(b) Foggy, Foggy Dew.
(c) Captain Jack Sparrow.
(d) Pewter, Pewter Cup.
4. Who does Bruno long to be with him after he leaves Gerard's office?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
(a) Comfort Zone.
(d) Queen Anne.
6. What woman does Bruno say is the only woman that ever shows sympathy towards him?
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
7. What news does Anne have for Guy in chapter 44?
(a) She has had a miscarriage.
(b) She is in love with another man.
(c) She is filing for a divorce.
(d) She is going to have a baby.
8. What is the name of Anne's bird?
9. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A department store.
(b) A school.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A record store.
10. In what month of the year did Guy and Bruno first meet?
11. What does Guy say is the only type of person that would inform on him?
(a) A stool pigeon.
(b) A grass snake.
(c) A bull.
(d) A rat.
12. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
13. What does Anne bring Bruno before bed?
(c) Hot chocolae.
(d) Hot wine.
14. What are the first words Anne says to Guy when he gets home?
(a) I missed you.
(b) Come to bed.
15. What does Bruno say is off his brains in chapter 44?
(a) The jam.
(b) The weight.
(c) The lid.
(d) The hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
2. Who was Anne's lover before Guy?
3. Where does Bruno say Gerard has gone back to?
4. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
5. Where does Bruno call Guy from in chapter 36?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)