|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
(c) The Bronx.
2. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
(d) New Orleans.
3. What does Howland suggest Gerrad does at the end of chapter 43?
(a) Take a running jump.
(b) Get a woman.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Take a vacation.
4. What does Gerard say there wasn't time for while listening to Guy's confession?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A wire.
(c) A dictaphone.
(d) A megaphone.
5. What does Guy nail his sins to when Anne asks him what the matter is?
(a) His work.
(b) His claustrophobia.
(c) His diet.
(d) His father.
6. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
(a) HIs children.
(c) His mother.
7. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
(b) Mr. Faulkner.
(d) Mrs. Faulkner.
8. What has Guy built into his fireplace?
(a) A wardrobe.
(c) A bar.
(d) An atlas.
9. Where does Guy tell Gerard he met Guy?
(a) At the Modern Art Museum.
(b) At work.
(c) At college.
(d) At the Parker Art Institute.
10. What city is Guy bound for at the beginning of chapter 47?
(d) New Orleans.
11. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
(a) Queen Anne.
(c) Comfort Zone.
12. What is the name of Anne's bird?
13. Where does Bruno call Guy from in chapter 36?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) His mother's room.
(c) A telephone booth.
(d) His friend's house.
14. Where does Guy dump the Luger?
(a) In the trash.
(b) In the sea.
(c) In the river.
(d) In the desert.
15. In what country does Robert Treacher want Guy to work in?
(b) Puerto Rico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the first words Anne says to Guy when he gets home?
2. Where does Bruno tell Gerrard he went after the Blue Angel?
3. In what month of the year did Guy and Bruno first meet?
4. What does Guy think is the only thing that makes Anne touch him?
5. What is destroying Bruno's nervous system?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)