|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Anne's bird?
2. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
(a) Mexico City.
(c) Out of town.
(d) His mother's house.
3. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
(a) Comfort Zone.
(b) Queen Anne.
4. What does Guy nail his sins to when Anne asks him what the matter is?
(a) His father.
(b) His work.
(c) His claustrophobia.
(d) His diet.
5. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A bird.
(c) A plane.
(d) A glider.
6. What does Guy do to stop himself thinking about the murder?
(a) Plays golf.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Tidies his house.
7. What city is Peter Wriggs from?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
8. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
(a) In Bruno's basement.
(b) In Bruno's room.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In the woods.
9. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A school.
(b) A record store.
(c) A department store.
(d) A hospital.
10. What technique does Howland say Gerrad is using on Guy?
(a) A spy vs. spy technique.
(b) A question and answer technique.
(c) A good cop bad cop technique.
(d) A cat and mouse technique.
11. What does Bruno tell Gerard he has a right to be if he is tight?
12. What does Bruno phone Guy to congratulate him on?
(a) His appointment to the boy scouts.
(b) His latest design.
(c) His acquisition of a sailing boat.
(d) His appointment to the Alberta Committee.
13. What is the only thing connected with the murder that Guy has not disposed of?
(a) The overcoat.
(b) The Luger.
(c) The gloves.
(d) His hat.
14. What does Gerard say there wasn't time for while listening to Guy's confession?
(a) A megaphone.
(b) A dictaphone.
(c) A wire.
(d) A phone call.
15. Where does Guy dump the Luger?
(a) In the desert.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In the river.
(d) In the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the last words that Guy mutters?
2. What kind of books does Gerard say Charles likes reading?
3. Where does Bruno tell Gerrard he went after the Blue Angel?
4. When does Gerard say Bruno called Guy several times?
5. What city is Robert Treacher from?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)