|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of building does Guy work on for no pay?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A library.
(c) A hospice.
(d) A police station.
2. What city is Peter Wriggs from?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New Orleans.
3. Where does Bruno tell Gerrard he went after the Blue Angel?
(a) The Real Vernon.
(b) The Blue Cheese.
(c) Hamburger Hearth.
(d) The Brown Boy.
4. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A dam.
(d) A school.
5. Who was Anne's lover before Guy?
(a) Tom Kelvin.
(b) Chris Nelson.
(c) Robert Trilby.
(d) Jack Vendor.
6. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A department store.
(b) A school.
(c) A record store.
(d) A hospital.
7. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
8. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
(a) In Bruno's room.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In Bruno's basement.
9. What does Gerard say there wasn't time for while listening to Guy's confession?
(a) A wire.
(b) A dictaphone.
(c) A megaphone.
(d) A phone call.
10. Where does Bruno call Guy from in chapter 36?
(a) His friend's house.
(b) His mother's room.
(c) A telephone booth.
(d) A restaurant.
11. What does Bruno admit to Guy he has never felt?
12. In what month of the year did Guy and Bruno first meet?
13. What is the name of Anne's bird?
14. What does Guy figure is more productive than walking the city?
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Listening to the radio.
15. Where does Guy talk to Owen?
(a) In his house.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) In a hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
2. Who does Bruno long to be with him after he leaves Gerard's office?
3. What does Guy do to stop himself thinking about the murder?
4. What writes a message across the sky?
5. What kind of books does Gerard say Charles likes reading?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)