|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Guy say he forsook during the murder?
(a) HIs mother.
(d) Samuel Bruno.
2. What kind of party does Bruno invite himself to?
(a) A wedding party.
(b) A housewarming party.
(c) A bachelor party.
(d) A toga party.
3. What is the name of Anne's bird?
4. Who does does Gerard say he talked to on the train Bruno and Guy were traveling on together?
(a) Bruno's porter.
(b) The waiter who served them.
(c) The train driver.
(d) The ticket collector.
5. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
(a) Sunday night.
(b) His fear.
(c) Friday night.
(d) His guilt.
6. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
(a) His family considered Guy as to work on a building.
(b) He met him at college.
(c) He knows his wife through another friend.
(d) He once went for a job interview at his company.
7. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
(a) A drink.
(b) An injection.
(c) A hot water bottle.
(d) A pill.
8. Who was Anne's lover before Guy?
(a) Jack Vendor.
(b) Chris Nelson.
(c) Tom Kelvin.
(d) Robert Trilby.
9. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
(c) A card.
(d) A wallet.
10. What continent are Bruno and his mother planning to travel to in chapter 38?
11. Where does Bruno tell Gerrard he went after the Blue Angel?
(a) The Blue Cheese.
(b) Hamburger Hearth.
(c) The Brown Boy.
(d) The Real Vernon.
12. What song does Bruno suggest everyone sings aboard the boat?
(a) Pewter, Pewter Cup.
(b) Foggy, Foggy Dew.
(c) Family Values.
(d) Captain Jack Sparrow.
13. What does Bruno phone Guy to congratulate him on?
(a) His appointment to the boy scouts.
(b) His acquisition of a sailing boat.
(c) His latest design.
(d) His appointment to the Alberta Committee.
14. What does Bruno say he will do if Guy doesn't let him stay the night?
(a) Tell Anne about the murder.
(b) Kill Guy.
(c) Tell the police about the murder.
(d) Kill himself.
15. What does Gerard say there wasn't time for while listening to Guy's confession?
(a) A wire.
(b) A megaphone.
(c) A dictaphone.
(d) A phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
2. What city is Peter Wriggs from?
3. What technique does Howland say Gerrad is using on Guy?
4. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
5. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)