|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerard say he will work on for nothing?
(a) Bruno's memoirs.
(b) The QE2.
(c) The murder case.
(d) HMS Fable.
2. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A record store.
(c) A school.
(d) A department store.
3. Who does Bruno long to be with him after he leaves Gerard's office?
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Bruno refuse to take from Gerard even though he is dying for it?
(a) A drink.
(c) A painting.
(d) A photograph album.
5. What does Guy nail his sins to when Anne asks him what the matter is?
(a) His work.
(b) His father.
(c) His diet.
(d) His claustrophobia.
6. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A dam.
(c) A school.
(d) A hospital.
7. What does Guy tell Owen doesn't work out as far as people go?
8. What dialect does Bob use to tell a joke?
(b) South American.
(c) French Canadian.
9. What does Guy figure is more productive than walking the city?
(a) Listening to the radio.
(c) Watching TV.
10. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A glider.
(c) A plane.
(d) A bird.
11. What does Guy stare at on Gerard's cheek?
(a) A mole.
(b) A pimple.
(c) A piece of food.
(d) A cigarette stain.
12. What technique does Howland say Gerrad is using on Guy?
(a) A spy vs. spy technique.
(b) A question and answer technique.
(c) A cat and mouse technique.
(d) A good cop bad cop technique.
13. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
(a) He knows his wife through another friend.
(b) He once went for a job interview at his company.
(c) He met him at college.
(d) His family considered Guy as to work on a building.
14. What city is Robert Treacher from?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) St. Louis.
15. What is Bruno's house as unresisting as in Guy's dream?
(a) A mother.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A wet sponge.
(d) A siren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Guy bound for at the beginning of chapter 47?
2. What city is Peter Wriggs from?
3. What is destroying Bruno's nervous system?
4. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
5. What is the name of Owen's wife?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)