|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A school.
(b) A record store.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A department store.
2. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
(a) His fear.
(b) His guilt.
(c) Sunday night.
(d) Friday night.
3. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
(a) His mother.
(b) HIs children.
4. What does Guy think is the only thing that makes Anne touch him?
5. What are the first words Anne says to Guy when he gets home?
(b) Come to bed.
(d) I missed you.
6. What is the only thing connected with the murder that Guy has not disposed of?
(a) The overcoat.
(b) His hat.
(c) The Luger.
(d) The gloves.
7. What technique does Howland say Gerrad is using on Guy?
(a) A question and answer technique.
(b) A good cop bad cop technique.
(c) A cat and mouse technique.
(d) A spy vs. spy technique.
8. What does Gerard tell Bruno he knows interests him alot?
9. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A plane.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A glider.
10. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
(a) A pill.
(b) An injection.
(c) A hot water bottle.
(d) A drink.
11. Who does Guy believe is the ultimate judge?
(c) His mother.
12. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
(a) Comfort Zone.
(c) Queen Anne.
13. What does Anne bring Bruno before bed?
(b) Hot wine.
(c) Hot chocolae.
14. What does Guy nail his sins to when Anne asks him what the matter is?
(a) His diet.
(b) His work.
(c) His claustrophobia.
(d) His father.
15. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he wants to get back home?
(a) He has to make a phonecall.
(b) His mother is ill.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) Dinner is waiting for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent are Bruno and his mother planning to travel to in chapter 38?
2. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
3. What does Gerard say there wasn't time for while listening to Guy's confession?
4. What does Guy tell Gerard Bruno and him have often talked about?
5. What does Bruno say is off his brains in chapter 44?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)