|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy design with Anne on the hotel stationary?
(a) Their future house.
(b) Their future holiday cottage.
(c) Their future business.
(d) Their future car.
2. Who chases after Guy after he kills Samuel Bruno?
(b) The butler.
(c) Bruno's mother.
(d) The gardener.
3. What does Guy think of as a rich possession?
(a) His friendship with Bruno.
(b) His love for Anne.
(c) His job.
(d) The Luger gun.
4. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Santa Fe.
(c) Santa Barbara.
5. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
(a) A sky scraper.
(b) An office block.
(c) A country club.
(d) An apartment store.
6. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
7. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
(b) The National Art Gallery in London.
(c) The Art Institute in New York.
(d) The Guggenheim in New York.
8. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
(a) An architect.
(b) A writer.
(c) A photographer.
(d) A reporter.
9. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
(a) His tie.
(b) His collar.
(c) His cufflinks.
(d) His hair.
10. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
11. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
12. Who does Guy tell Anne he was fighting with in the woods?
(a) A prowler.
(b) An old college friend.
(c) A blackmailer.
(d) A servant.
13. What does Bruno say is a nasty word?
14. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
(a) Play tennis.
(c) Taslk to his mother.
(d) Tidy his house.
15. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
(b) His mother.
(c) Miriam's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country is Anne currently staying?
2. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
3. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
4. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
5. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)