|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Miriam's new lover?
2. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
(a) His hair.
(b) His tie.
(c) His cufflinks.
(d) His collar.
3. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Barbara.
4. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A maid.
(b) A garden.
(c) A car.
(d) A family.
5. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
6. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
7. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
8. How does Bruno kill Miriam?
(a) He stabs her.
(b) He strangles her.
(c) He shoots her.
(d) He drowns her.
9. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
10. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
(a) She has killed herself.
(b) She has fallen gravely ill.
(c) She has had a miscarriage.
(d) She has been runover.
11. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His tie.
(c) His socks.
(d) His gloves.
12. What does Guy design with Anne on the hotel stationary?
(a) Their future house.
(b) Their future car.
(c) Their future holiday cottage.
(d) Their future business.
13. Who chases after Guy after he kills Samuel Bruno?
(a) Bruno's mother.
(b) The butler.
(d) The gardener.
14. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
(d) His mother.
15. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Bruno like playing with his mother?
2. Who does Guy remember that he once thought of murdering?
3. What country are Samuel Bruno's parents from?
4. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
5. Who does Guy tell Anne he was fighting with in the woods?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)