|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
2. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
(a) Madison Gardens.
(b) Wall Street.
(d) Times Square.
3. What sport does Bruno like playing with his mother?
(b) Racket ball.
(c) Table tennis.
4. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
(a) To an island.
(b) To a house party.
(c) To a farm.
(d) To Miriam's house.
5. What does Bruno say enhances things when he travels?
(a) Meeting people.
(d) Playing chess.
6. What is Sammie big and flabby like?
(a) An overfed cat.
(b) A softened up boxer.
(c) A middle aged businessman.
(d) An overfed dog.
7. What kind of person does Bruno's mother think committed the murder?
(a) An unhappy man.
(b) A loner.
(c) A maniac.
(d) A desperate man.
8. What city does Bruno live in?
(a) New York.
9. In what part of Long Island is Guy supposed to meet Anne?
(b) Red Neck.
(c) Rough Neck.
10. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
(a) His tie.
(b) His socks.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His shirt.
11. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
(b) Person's unknown.
12. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
(a) A red dot.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A pimple.
(d) A scar.
13. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
14. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
(a) Witness statements.
(b) Court orders.
15. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
2. How did Bruno once break his hip?
3. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
4. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
5. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)