|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
(a) A pimple.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A scar.
(d) A red dot.
2. What is the title of the black and white picture Bruno has over his head?
(a) Imaginary palace.
(b) The perfect murder.
(d) Imaginary zoo.
3. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
(a) She has been runover.
(b) She has fallen gravely ill.
(c) She has killed herself.
(d) She has had a miscarriage.
4. What city does Bruno live in?
(c) New York.
5. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) An old lady.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A child.
(d) A single mother.
6. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
7. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
(a) Bluesy and smooth.
(b) Rough and ready.
(c) Angry and irregular.
(d) Routine and happy.
8. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
9. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
(a) A box of letter paper.
(b) A box on candy.
(c) A box of jam pots-
(d) A box of eggs.
10. How did Bruno once break his hip?
(a) He slipped on an icy sidewalk.
(b) He fell off his bicycle.
(c) He crashed a racing car.
(d) He fell off the edge of a cliff.
11. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
(a) His hair.
(b) His cufflinks.
(c) His collar.
(d) His tie.
12. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(b) The guitar.
(c) The piano.
(d) Racket ball.
13. What country are Samuel Bruno's parents from?
(b) Czech Republic.
(c) Puerto Rico.
14. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
15. What does Bruno say Guy will not be much longer in his letter to Anne?
(a) A free man.
(b) A pretty boy.
(d) An architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
2. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
3. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
4. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
5. In what kind of establishment was Bruno's wallet stolen?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)