|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) A child.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A single mother.
(d) An old lady.
2. What does Bruno call his house?
(b) Hen House.
(c) Rough Neck.
(d) Red Neck.
3. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
(a) Leave Bruno's letter's next to his father's body.
(b) Use Bruno's gloves when shooting his father.
(c) Leave the Luger in his room.
(d) Leave Bruno's tie in his father's room.
4. What does Bruno believe that Quebec is full of?
5. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
6. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
(a) Nothern broad.
(b) Southern redhead.
(c) Eastern blonde.
(d) West coast blonde.
7. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
(a) Court orders.
(d) Witness statements.
8. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
(a) She has fallen gravely ill.
(b) She has killed herself.
(c) She has been runover.
(d) She has had a miscarriage.
9. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
(a) His tie.
(b) His collar.
(c) His cufflinks.
(d) His hair.
10. Who does Guy remember that he once thought of murdering?
(d) His mother.
11. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
(a) She lived with his mother.
(b) She could start a campaign against him.
(c) She was friends with his boss.
(d) He wanted the child looked after.
12. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
(a) A red dot.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A pimple.
(d) A scar.
13. What is the name of the street Miriam lives on?
(a) Zoom Street.
(b) Beat Street.
(c) Magnolia Street.
(d) Elm Street.
14. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
(a) His tie.
(b) His socks.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His gloves.
15. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shrieks in triumph as Guy runs away?
2. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
3. In which country is Anne currently staying?
4. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
5. What does Bruno say Guy will not be much longer in his letter to Anne?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)