Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A maid.
(b) A family.
(c) A car.
(d) A garden.
2. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
(d) Person's unknown.
3. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
4. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(a) Short stories.
(c) Perfect murders.
(d) Perfect robberies.
5. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
6. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
7. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
(b) Santa Fe.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Barbara.
8. What does Guy think of as a rich possession?
(a) The Luger gun.
(b) His love for Anne.
(c) His friendship with Bruno.
(d) His job.
9. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
(a) Nothern broad.
(b) Eastern blonde.
(c) Southern redhead.
(d) West coast blonde.
10. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
(a) Tidy his house.
(b) Taslk to his mother.
(d) Play tennis.
11. What does Guy do for a job?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A chef.
(d) An architect.
12. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
(a) Use Bruno's gloves when shooting his father.
(b) Leave Bruno's letter's next to his father's body.
(c) Leave Bruno's tie in his father's room.
(d) Leave the Luger in his room.
13. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
(a) A country club.
(b) A sky scraper.
(c) An apartment store.
(d) An office block.
14. What does Guy design with Anne on the hotel stationary?
(a) Their future car.
(b) Their future holiday cottage.
(c) Their future house.
(d) Their future business.
15. How did Bruno once break his hip?
(a) He crashed a racing car.
(b) He slipped on an icy sidewalk.
(c) He fell off his bicycle.
(d) He fell off the edge of a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
2. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
3. What does Bruno say Guy will not be much longer in his letter to Anne?
4. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
5. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)