|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
2. What kind of gun does Bruno send Guy?
(a) A Luger.
(b) A Winchester.
(c) A Werther.
(d) A Magnum.
3. What kind of gloves does Bruno give Guy for the murder?
(a) Winter gloves.
(b) Ladies gloves.
(c) Butler gloves.
(d) Driving gloves.
4. Who chases after Guy after he kills Samuel Bruno?
(b) The butler.
(c) The gardener.
(d) Bruno's mother.
5. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
6. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Men who who sleep around.
(b) Women who sleep around.
(c) Mothers who over protect their children.
(d) Fathers who are mean with their money.
7. How did Bruno once break his hip?
(a) He fell off his bicycle.
(b) He fell off the edge of a cliff.
(c) He slipped on an icy sidewalk.
(d) He crashed a racing car.
8. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
9. What does Bruno say is a nasty word?
10. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
11. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
12. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
(a) You have a lot to thank me for.
(b) Now return the favor.
(c) Greetings from the golden west.
(d) I wish you all happiness.
13. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
(b) His mother.
14. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(b) Short stories.
(c) Perfect murders.
(d) Perfect robberies.
15. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
(a) An office block.
(b) An apartment store.
(c) A sky scraper.
(d) A country club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
2. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
3. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
4. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
5. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)