|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
2. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
(a) To a house party.
(b) To a farm.
(c) To an island.
(d) To Miriam's house.
3. Who chases after Guy after he kills Samuel Bruno?
(a) Bruno's mother.
(b) The butler.
(c) The gardener.
4. What does Bruno write on the back of the taxicab company card?
(a) Nice town Metcalf.
(b) Until next time.
(c) NIce neck.
(d) Thanks for the memories.
5. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
(b) The National Art Gallery in London.
(c) The Art Institute in New York.
(d) The Guggenheim in New York.
6. What does Bruno say Guy will not be much longer in his letter to Anne?
(a) A free man.
(b) A pretty boy.
(c) An architect.
7. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
8. What kind of gun does Bruno send Guy?
(a) A Winchester.
(b) A Werther.
(c) A Magnum.
(d) A Luger.
9. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
10. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
(a) A sky scraper.
(b) An office block.
(c) An apartment store.
(d) A country club.
11. What is Anne's father's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An importer.
(c) A judge.
(d) A politician.
12. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
13. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
(a) Now return the favor.
(b) Greetings from the golden west.
(c) You have a lot to thank me for.
(d) I wish you all happiness.
14. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
(a) His cufflinks.
(b) His tie.
(c) His hair.
(d) His collar.
15. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of Long Island is Guy supposed to meet Anne?
2. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
3. In what kind of establishment was Bruno's wallet stolen?
4. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
5. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)