|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
(a) To a farm.
(b) To an island.
(c) To a house party.
(d) To Miriam's house.
2. In what part of Long Island is Guy supposed to meet Anne?
(a) Rough Neck.
(c) Red Neck.
3. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
4. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
5. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
(a) His tie.
(b) His cufflinks.
(c) His hair.
(d) His collar.
6. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
(b) His mother.
(c) Miriam's mother.
7. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
8. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
(a) The meadows.
(b) The mud fields.
(c) The beaches.
(d) The prairie.
9. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
10. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
11. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A Catholic Priest.
(c) A Capuchin monk.
(d) A piano player.
12. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
(b) He once loved someone like Miriam.
(c) Miriam knows everything about him.
(d) Miriam once aborted his child.
13. What is the name of Bruno's butler?
14. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
(b) Taslk to his mother.
(c) Tidy his house.
(d) Play tennis.
15. What does Bruno say enhances things when he travels?
(b) Playing chess.
(d) Meeting people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
2. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
3. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
4. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
5. What kind of gun does Bruno send Guy?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)