|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are Samuel Bruno's parents from?
(a) Puerto Rico.
(b) Czech Republic.
2. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
(a) His mother.
3. What does Bruno say enhances things when he travels?
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Meeting people.
4. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
5. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A family.
(b) A car.
(c) A maid.
(d) A garden.
6. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
(a) His mother.
(b) Miriam's mother.
7. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
(d) Person's unknown.
8. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
9. What kind of gloves does Bruno give Guy for the murder?
(a) Winter gloves.
(b) Driving gloves.
(c) Ladies gloves.
(d) Butler gloves.
10. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
(a) A piano player.
(b) A Catholic Priest.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A Capuchin monk.
11. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
12. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(a) Perfect murders.
(b) Perfect robberies.
(d) Short stories.
13. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
14. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
(a) To an island.
(b) To a house party.
(c) To Miriam's house.
(d) To a farm.
15. What kind of gun does Bruno send Guy?
(a) A Luger.
(b) A Werther.
(c) A Winchester.
(d) A Magnum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
2. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
3. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
4. What is Anne's father's job?
5. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)