Short Answer Questions
1. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
2. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
3. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
4. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
5. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
6. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
7. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
This section contains 3,576 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)