|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy tell Gerard Bruno and him have often talked about?
(a) His college days.
(c) The Palmyra Club.
(d) Bruno's drinking problem.
2. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A writer.
(c) An architect.
(d) A reporter.
3. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
(b) Court orders.
(d) Witness statements.
4. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
5. What is Anne's father's job?
(a) A judge.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An importer.
(d) A politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bruno long to be with him after he leaves Gerard's office?
2. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
3. What does Guy do to stop himself thinking about the murder?
4. Which of his friends does Bruno say is responsible for other murders?
5. What makes Anne very tall and graceful while she is talking to Gerard?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)