|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Guy's sailing boat?
(a) Queen Anne.
(d) Comfort Zone.
2. When does Gerard say Bruno called Guy several times?
(a) The previous week.
(b) The previous spring.
(c) The previous winter.
(d) The previous summer.
3. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
(a) The Leaden Footed.
(b) The Fool on the Hill.
(c) Fool's Gold.
(d) The Leaden Eyed.
4. What makes Anne very tall and graceful while she is talking to Gerard?
(a) Her shark pumps.
(b) Her alligator pumps.
(c) Her sneakers.
(d) Her high heels.
5. What does Bruno say both he and Guy are before falling into the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper has the longest account of the murder?
2. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
3. What kind of person does Bruno's mother think committed the murder?
4. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
5. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)