|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(a) Perfect robberies.
(b) Perfect murders.
(c) Short stories.
2. In what part of Long Island is Guy supposed to meet Anne?
(a) Red Neck.
(d) Rough Neck.
3. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
(a) His son.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What has Guy built into his fireplace?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) A bar.
(c) An atlas.
5. What city is Robert Treacher from?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bruno tell Anne invited him to the party?
2. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
3. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
4. In what country does Robert Treacher want Guy to work in?
5. What does Guy think of as a rich possession?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)