|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
(a) To return his book.
(b) To arrange a meeting.
(c) To console him after his wife's death.
(d) To chat about life.
2. What kind of person does Bruno's mother think committed the murder?
(a) A desperate man.
(b) A loner.
(c) An unhappy man.
(d) A maniac.
3. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
(a) Friday night.
(b) Sunday night.
(c) His guilt.
(d) His fear.
4. Where does Guy tell Anne he was in March?
(b) His mother's house.
(c) Mexico City.
(d) Out of town.
5. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
(a) Leave Bruno's letter's next to his father's body.
(b) Leave Bruno's tie in his father's room.
(c) Leave the Luger in his room.
(d) Use Bruno's gloves when shooting his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy believe is the ultimate judge?
2. What country are Samuel Bruno's parents from?
3. What does Bruno try to balance on his nose?
4. Who does Guy tell Anne he was fighting with in the woods?
5. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)