|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper has the longest account of the murder?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The City Chronicle.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Journal-American.
2. How does Guy say he cut his hand?
(a) Dissecting frogs.
(b) Cutting vegetables.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) In a fight.
3. What does Bruno refuse to take from Gerard even though he is dying for it?
(a) A photograph album.
(b) A painting.
(d) A drink.
4. Why does Anne think it doesn't matter what she says to Charles?
(a) He is very understanding.
(b) He doesn't listen.
(c) Nothing is sacred to him.
(d) Nothing shocks him.
5. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
(a) Sporting stories.
(b) Detective stories.
(c) Pulp fiction stories.
(d) Romantic stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim think is the problem with Guy?
2. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
3. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
4. What shrieks in triumph as Guy runs away?
5. How did Bruno once break his hip?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)