|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Anne and Guy and when she questions if he wants to be with her?
(c) Mr. Faulkner.
2. What kind of animal does Bruno look at Gerard like?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A lion.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A hippo.
3. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
(c) The Bronx.
4. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
(a) To chat about life.
(b) To return his book.
(c) To arrange a meeting.
(d) To console him after his wife's death.
5. What kind of people does Bruno say usually get caught?
(a) The bored ones.
(b) The dumb ones.
(c) The nice ones.
(d) The guilt-stricken ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
2. Where does Bruno tell Gerrard he went after the Blue Angel?
3. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
4. Where does Guy talk to Owen?
5. What continent are Bruno and his mother planning to travel to in chapter 38?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)