|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique does Howland say Gerrad is using on Guy?
(a) A question and answer technique.
(b) A cat and mouse technique.
(c) A good cop bad cop technique.
(d) A spy vs. spy technique.
2. Which of his friends does Bruno say is responsible for other murders?
(a) Horace Vernon.
(b) Dave Fogg.
(c) Matt Levine.
(d) Pete Chamberlain.
3. What does the Butler's description say Guy was wearing?
(a) A dinner jacket and a baseball cap.
(b) Wet suit.
(c) A hat and overcoat.
(d) A fur coat and a bowler hat.
4. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
(a) A writer.
(b) An architect.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A photographer.
5. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
2. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
3. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
4. What are the last words that Guy mutters?
5. Who interrupts Anne and Guy and when she questions if he wants to be with her?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)