|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
(b) A loan.
(c) A cigarette.
2. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
(a) An architect.
(b) A writer.
(c) A photographer.
(d) A reporter.
3. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
(a) Leave the Luger in his room.
(b) Use Bruno's gloves when shooting his father.
(c) Leave Bruno's letter's next to his father's body.
(d) Leave Bruno's tie in his father's room.
4. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
(a) An ancient butler.
(b) A cartoon burglar.
(c) A hungry wolf.
(d) An insane somnambulist.
5. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
2. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
3. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
4. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
5. What is the title of the black and white picture Bruno has over his head?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)