|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
(a) A hungry wolf.
(b) An insane somnambulist.
(c) An ancient butler.
(d) A cartoon burglar.
2. What city is Robert Treacher from?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
3. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
4. What city does Bruno live in?
(a) New York.
5. What do Miriam and her friends buy at the amusement park?
(b) Cotton candy.
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Toffee apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
2. In which country is Anne currently staying?
3. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
4. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
5. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)