|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his friends does Bruno say is responsible for other murders?
(a) Matt Levine.
(b) Dave Fogg.
(c) Pete Chamberlain.
(d) Horace Vernon.
2. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
(b) Mr. Faulkner.
(c) Mrs. Faulkner.
3. In which country is Anne currently staying?
4. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
(a) His son.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
5. What is the only thing connected with the murder that Guy has not disposed of?
(a) His hat.
(b) The gloves.
(c) The overcoat.
(d) The Luger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
2. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
3. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
4. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
5. What kind of gun does Bruno send Guy?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)