|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A piano player.
(c) A Catholic Priest.
(d) A Capuchin monk.
2. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
(a) To console him after his wife's death.
(b) To chat about life.
(c) To arrange a meeting.
(d) To return his book.
3. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
(a) Nothern broad.
(b) Eastern blonde.
(c) West coast blonde.
(d) Southern redhead.
4. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Men who who sleep around.
(b) Women who sleep around.
(c) Mothers who over protect their children.
(d) Fathers who are mean with their money.
5. What is the only thing connected with the murder that Guy has not disposed of?
(a) The gloves.
(b) The Luger.
(c) His hat.
(d) The overcoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
2. What newspaper has the longest account of the murder?
3. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
4. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
5. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)