|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Peter Wriggs from?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
(a) The Fool on the Hill.
(b) The Leaden Eyed.
(c) Fool's Gold.
(d) The Leaden Footed.
3. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
(a) To an island.
(b) To Miriam's house.
(c) To a house party.
(d) To a farm.
4. What does Guy nail his sins to when Anne asks him what the matter is?
(a) His work.
(b) His claustrophobia.
(c) His diet.
(d) His father.
5. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(a) Racket ball.
(b) The piano.
(c) The guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
2. Who does Bruno tell Anne invited him to the party?
3. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
4. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
5. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)