|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
(a) The Leaden Eyed.
(b) The Fool on the Hill.
(c) The Leaden Footed.
(d) Fool's Gold.
2. What does Bruno shout at his mother about in chapter 27?
(a) That she thinks he killed his father.
(b) That he is ill.
(c) That she will go out to a bar with him.
(d) That Gerard suspects him.
3. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
(a) An office block.
(b) An apartment store.
(c) A sky scraper.
(d) A country club.
4. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A family.
(b) A maid.
(c) A garden.
(d) A car.
5. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he wants to get back home?
(a) Dinner is waiting for him.
(b) He has to make a phonecall.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) His mother is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
2. What do Miriam and her friends buy at the amusement park?
3. Where did Guy meet Anne?
4. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
5. What writes a message across the sky?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)