|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bruno once break his hip?
(a) He slipped on an icy sidewalk.
(b) He fell off his bicycle.
(c) He crashed a racing car.
(d) He fell off the edge of a cliff.
2. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
3. What does Bruno refuse to take from Gerard even though he is dying for it?
(a) A painting.
(b) A drink.
(c) A photograph album.
4. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
5. What newspaper has the longest account of the murder?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The New York Post.
(c) The City Chronicle.
(d) The Journal-American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Peter Wriggs from?
2. What country are Samuel Bruno's parents from?
3. What city does Bruno live in?
4. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
5. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)