|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
(a) Sporting stories.
(b) Pulp fiction stories.
(c) Romantic stories.
(d) Detective stories.
2. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
(d) His mother.
3. What does Tim think is the problem with Guy?
(a) Pre-wedding nerves.
(b) Guilt over his wife's death.
(c) Too much coffee.
(d) The work blues.
4. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
5. What is the name of the street Miriam lives on?
(a) Beat Street.
(b) Zoom Street.
(c) Magnolia Street.
(d) Elm Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
2. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
3. What does Bruno call his house?
4. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
5. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)