|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) He once loved someone like Miriam.
(b) Miriam once aborted his child.
(c) Miriam knows everything about him.
(d) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
2. What does Gerard say he will work on for nothing?
(a) The QE2.
(b) Bruno's memoirs.
(c) HMS Fable.
(d) The murder case.
3. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
(b) The Bronx.
4. What shrieks in triumph as Guy runs away?
(a) A fire alarm.
(b) A police siren.
(c) A girl.
(d) A blackbird.
5. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
(a) There is a dead bull in the plaza.
(b) There is a bat in the bathroom.
(c) She has found a gun under her bed.
(d) She was having a bad dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
2. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
3. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
4. Who does Bruno long to be with him after he leaves Gerard's office?
5. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)