|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A bird.
(b) A plane.
(c) A glider.
(d) A cloud.
2. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
(a) The Leaden Eyed.
(b) The Fool on the Hill.
(c) Fool's Gold.
(d) The Leaden Footed.
3. What does Bruno send Guy as a present?
(a) A book on architecture.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) An alligator wallet.
(d) A silk tie.
4. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
5. What does Bruno say Guy will not be much longer in his letter to Anne?
(a) An architect.
(b) A free man.
(d) A pretty boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bruno once break his hip?
2. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
3. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
4. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
5. What does Bruno tell Gerard he has a right to be if he is tight?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)