|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
(a) A box of eggs.
(b) A box of letter paper.
(c) A box on candy.
(d) A box of jam pots-
2. What does Guy do to stop himself thinking about the murder?
(b) Reads books.
(c) Plays golf.
(d) Tidies his house.
3. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
(a) Witness statements.
(b) Court orders.
4. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
(b) Times Square.
(c) Madison Gardens.
(d) Wall Street.
5. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Men who who sleep around.
(b) Mothers who over protect their children.
(c) Fathers who are mean with their money.
(d) Women who sleep around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
2. What shrieks in triumph as Guy runs away?
3. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
4. What does Guy figure is more productive than walking the city?
5. Who does Guy remember that he once thought of murdering?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)