|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
(a) The Leaden Eyed.
(b) Fool's Gold.
(c) The Leaden Footed.
(d) The Fool on the Hill.
2. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
3. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
4. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The Art Institute in New York.
(b) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
(c) The National Art Gallery in London.
(d) The Guggenheim in New York.
5. Who was Anne's lover before Guy?
(a) Tom Kelvin.
(b) Chris Nelson.
(c) Jack Vendor.
(d) Robert Trilby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
2. What does Bruno say is a nasty word?
3. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
4. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
5. What is Bruno's house as unresisting as in Guy's dream?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)