|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Guy think he can set up Bruno for his father's death?
(a) Use Bruno's gloves when shooting his father.
(b) Leave the Luger in his room.
(c) Leave Bruno's letter's next to his father's body.
(d) Leave Bruno's tie in his father's room.
2. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) Miriam once aborted his child.
(b) Miriam knows everything about him.
(c) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
(d) He once loved someone like Miriam.
3. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
4. What is the only thing connected with the murder that Guy has not disposed of?
(a) His hat.
(b) The Luger.
(c) The gloves.
(d) The overcoat.
5. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
(a) The beaches.
(b) The prairie.
(c) The meadows.
(d) The mud fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
2. What is the name of Miriam's new lover?
3. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
4. What is Anne's father's job?
5. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)