|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
(a) To an island.
(b) To Miriam's house.
(c) To a house party.
(d) To a farm.
2. What newspaper has the longest account of the murder?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The City Chronicle.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Journal-American.
3. What is the title of the black and white picture Bruno has over his head?
(a) Imaginary zoo.
(b) Imaginary palace.
(d) The perfect murder.
4. What shrieks in triumph as Guy runs away?
(a) A girl.
(b) A blackbird.
(c) A fire alarm.
(d) A police siren.
5. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
(b) A cup of coffee.
(d) Crystal meth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Bruno's mother think committed the murder?
2. What is the name of Bruno's butler?
3. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
4. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
5. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)