|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(a) Short stories.
(b) Perfect murders.
(c) Perfect robberies.
2. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
(b) Crystal meth.
(d) A cup of coffee.
3. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
(a) Fool's Gold.
(b) The Leaden Eyed.
(c) The Leaden Footed.
(d) The Fool on the Hill.
4. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
5. What does Bruno send Guy as a present?
(a) An alligator wallet.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A silk tie.
(d) A book on architecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
2. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
3. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
4. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
5. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)