|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
(a) His mother.
(b) Miriam's mother.
2. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
(a) Angry and irregular.
(b) Rough and ready.
(c) Routine and happy.
(d) Bluesy and smooth.
3. In which country is Anne currently staying?
4. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
(a) His socks.
(b) His tie.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His gloves.
5. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
2. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
3. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
4. What kind of person does Bruno's mother think committed the murder?
5. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)