|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
(a) A loan.
(d) A cigarette.
2. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
3. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Fathers who are mean with their money.
(b) Men who who sleep around.
(c) Mothers who over protect their children.
(d) Women who sleep around.
4. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
(a) She has fallen gravely ill.
(b) She has had a miscarriage.
(c) She has been runover.
(d) She has killed herself.
5. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
(b) Fatherly instincts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
2. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
3. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
4. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
5. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)