|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A garden.
(b) A family.
(c) A maid.
(d) A car.
2. What is the name of Miriam's new lover?
3. What does Bruno try to balance on his nose?
(a) A gold fountain pen.
(b) A biro pen.
(c) An egg.
(d) A golf ball.
4. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
5. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno call his house?
2. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
3. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
4. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
5. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)