|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
(a) That she was still in love with him and would refuse a divorce.
(b) That she wanted divorce him until he gave her money.
(c) That she was having a baby and wanted to see him.
(d) That she had found someone else and wanted a quick divorce.
2. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) A single mother.
(b) An old lady.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A child.
3. What city does Bruno live in?
(d) New York.
4. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
(a) I wish you all happiness.
(b) Greetings from the golden west.
(c) Now return the favor.
(d) You have a lot to thank me for.
5. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy do for a job?
2. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
3. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
4. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
5. What kind of person does Bruno's mother think committed the murder?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)