|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
2. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) He once loved someone like Miriam.
(b) Miriam once aborted his child.
(c) Miriam knows everything about him.
(d) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
3. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
4. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
(a) Sporting stories.
(b) Detective stories.
(c) Pulp fiction stories.
(d) Romantic stories.
5. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(b) Perfect robberies.
(c) Short stories.
(d) Perfect murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
2. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
3. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
4. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
5. What does Bruno try to balance on his nose?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)