|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Miriam and her friends buy at the amusement park?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Toffee apples.
(c) Cotton candy.
2. What country are Samuel Bruno's parents from?
(b) Puerto Rico.
(c) Czech Republic.
3. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
(a) That she was still in love with him and would refuse a divorce.
(b) That she had found someone else and wanted a quick divorce.
(c) That she wanted divorce him until he gave her money.
(d) That she was having a baby and wanted to see him.
4. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
5. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Fathers who are mean with their money.
(b) Men who who sleep around.
(c) Mothers who over protect their children.
(d) Women who sleep around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
2. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
3. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
4. What does Guy do for a job?
5. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)