|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A maid.
(b) A family.
(c) A garden.
(d) A car.
2. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Men who who sleep around.
(b) Fathers who are mean with their money.
(c) Women who sleep around.
(d) Mothers who over protect their children.
3. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
4. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(a) The piano.
(b) The guitar.
(d) Racket ball.
5. What does Bruno say enhances things when he travels?
(b) Meeting people.
(d) Playing chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
2. What does Bruno try to balance on his nose?
3. In what kind of establishment was Bruno's wallet stolen?
4. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
5. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)