|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
(a) Romantic stories.
(b) Sporting stories.
(c) Pulp fiction stories.
(d) Detective stories.
2. What does Guy do for a job?
(a) A journalist.
(b) An architect.
(c) A chef.
(d) A construction worker.
3. What does Bruno call his house?
(a) Hen House.
(c) Red Neck.
(d) Rough Neck.
4. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
(a) A cigarette.
(d) A loan.
5. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(b) Perfect murders.
(c) Short stories.
(d) Perfect robberies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
2. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
3. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
4. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
5. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)