|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
(a) An apartment store.
(b) An office block.
(c) A sky scraper.
(d) A country club.
2. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
(a) The mud fields.
(b) The meadows.
(c) The prairie.
(d) The beaches.
3. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
(a) She has been runover.
(b) She has had a miscarriage.
(c) She has fallen gravely ill.
(d) She has killed herself.
4. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) He once loved someone like Miriam.
(b) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
(c) Miriam once aborted his child.
(d) Miriam knows everything about him.
5. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno call his house?
2. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
3. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
4. What does Guy do for a job?
5. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)