|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A car.
(b) A maid.
(c) A family.
(d) A garden.
2. What does Bruno call his house?
(a) Hen House.
(c) Rough Neck.
(d) Red Neck.
3. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Men who who sleep around.
(b) Women who sleep around.
(c) Mothers who over protect their children.
(d) Fathers who are mean with their money.
4. What is Anne always straightening for guy?
(a) His collar.
(b) His cufflinks.
(c) His tie.
(d) His hair.
5. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
(b) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
2. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
3. What is Anne's father's job?
4. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
5. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)