|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
(a) An office block.
(b) A country club.
(c) A sky scraper.
(d) An apartment store.
2. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
3. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
4. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
(a) Angry and irregular.
(b) Bluesy and smooth.
(c) Routine and happy.
(d) Rough and ready.
5. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
(a) She has killed herself.
(b) She has fallen gravely ill.
(c) She has had a miscarriage.
(d) She has been runover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
2. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
3. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
4. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
5. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)