|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(b) Perfect murders.
(c) Perfect robberies.
(d) Short stories.
2. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
(a) Angry and irregular.
(b) Rough and ready.
(c) Routine and happy.
(d) Bluesy and smooth.
3. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
4. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
5. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
(a) He wanted the child looked after.
(b) She could start a campaign against him.
(c) She was friends with his boss.
(d) She lived with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
2. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
3. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
4. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
5. What city does Bruno live in?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)