|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bruno going for his vacation?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) Santa Fe.
2. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
(a) Angry and irregular.
(b) Rough and ready.
(c) Bluesy and smooth.
(d) Routine and happy.
3. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
(a) An architect.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A writer.
4. What city does Bruno live in?
(d) New York.
5. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
(a) She could start a campaign against him.
(b) She was friends with his boss.
(c) She lived with his mother.
(d) He wanted the child looked after.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
2. What does Bruno say enhances things when he travels?
3. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
4. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
5. What does Guy do for a job?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)