|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
2. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
3. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
(a) A reporter.
(b) An architect.
(c) A photographer.
(d) A writer.
4. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) He once loved someone like Miriam.
(b) Miriam once aborted his child.
(c) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
(d) Miriam knows everything about him.
5. Who does Guy remember that he once thought of murdering?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
2. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
3. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
4. What is the name of Guy's hometown?
5. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)