|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
2. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
(a) Southern redhead.
(b) Nothern broad.
(c) Eastern blonde.
(d) West coast blonde.
3. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
(a) Romantic stories.
(b) Detective stories.
(c) Sporting stories.
(d) Pulp fiction stories.
4. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
(a) Angry and irregular.
(b) Bluesy and smooth.
(c) Routine and happy.
(d) Rough and ready.
5. What sport does Bruno like playing with his mother?
(a) Racket ball.
(d) Table tennis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
2. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
3. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
4. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
5. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)