|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A record store.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school.
(d) A department store.
2. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
(a) Witness statements.
(b) Court orders.
3. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
(a) His guilt.
(b) His fear.
(c) Friday night.
(d) Sunday night.
4. What does Bruno refuse to take from Gerard even though he is dying for it?
(a) A photograph album.
(c) A painting.
(d) A drink.
5. What does Gerard say he has wandered into when Bruno enters his office?
(b) A female haven.
(c) Another great New York bar.
(d) Another case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
2. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
3. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
4. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
5. What does Guy design with Anne on the hotel stationary?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)