|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shrieks in triumph as Guy runs away?
(a) A fire alarm.
(b) A blackbird.
(c) A police siren.
(d) A girl.
2. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A car.
(b) A family.
(c) A maid.
(d) A garden.
3. What country are Samuel Bruno's parents from?
(a) Puerto Rico.
(d) Czech Republic.
4. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
5. What is Bruno's house as unresisting as in Guy's dream?
(a) A siren.
(b) A mother.
(c) A wet sponge.
(d) A cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
2. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
3. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
4. Where does Bruno say he went to college?
5. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)