|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
(a) A loan.
(d) A cigarette.
2. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
(a) A writer.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A reporter.
(d) An architect.
3. What is in the exact center of Bruno's forehead?
(a) A scar.
(b) A red dot.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A pimple.
4. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(b) The guitar.
(c) The piano.
(d) Racket ball.
5. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A family.
(b) A car.
(c) A garden.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
2. In what kind of establishment was Bruno's wallet stolen?
3. What does Guy do for a job?
4. Who does Guy remember that he once thought of murdering?
5. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)