|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(b) Racket ball.
(c) The piano.
(d) The guitar.
2. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
3. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
(a) Eastern blonde.
(b) Nothern broad.
(c) West coast blonde.
(d) Southern redhead.
4. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
(a) That she was having a baby and wanted to see him.
(b) That she had found someone else and wanted a quick divorce.
(c) That she wanted divorce him until he gave her money.
(d) That she was still in love with him and would refuse a divorce.
5. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The National Art Gallery in London.
(b) The Art Institute in New York.
(c) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
(d) The Guggenheim in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
2. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
3. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
4. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
5. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)