|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A writer.
(c) An architect.
(d) A reporter.
2. What sport does Bruno like playing with his mother?
(c) Racket ball.
(d) Table tennis.
3. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
4. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
(a) She has fallen gravely ill.
(b) She has killed herself.
(c) She has been runover.
(d) She has had a miscarriage.
5. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
(a) The beaches.
(b) The mud fields.
(c) The prairie.
(d) The meadows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
2. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
3. What is Anne's father's job?
4. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
5. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)