|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
(b) He once loved someone like Miriam.
(c) Miriam knows everything about him.
(d) Miriam once aborted his child.
2. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
3. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
4. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A single mother.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A child.
5. What sport does Bruno like playing with his mother?
(b) Racket ball.
(c) Table tennis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
2. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
3. What famous philosopher is Guy reading?
4. What is Anne's father's job?
5. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)