|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
(a) That she was having a baby and wanted to see him.
(b) That she was still in love with him and would refuse a divorce.
(c) That she had found someone else and wanted a quick divorce.
(d) That she wanted divorce him until he gave her money.
2. What sport does Bruno like playing with his mother?
(b) Racket ball.
(d) Table tennis.
3. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) Miriam once aborted his child.
(b) Miriam knows everything about him.
(c) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
(d) He once loved someone like Miriam.
4. Who does Guy remember that he once thought of murdering?
(a) His mother.
5. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
(a) She was friends with his boss.
(b) She lived with his mother.
(c) He wanted the child looked after.
(d) She could start a campaign against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy ask Bruno for when he enters the dining carriage?
2. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
3. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
4. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
5. What is the name of the woman Guy wants to divorce?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)