|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the monogram on Bruno's tie?
2. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
3. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The National Art Gallery in London.
(b) The Art Institute in New York.
(c) The Guggenheim in New York.
(d) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
4. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
(a) A car.
(b) A maid.
(c) A family.
(d) A garden.
5. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
2. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
3. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
4. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
5. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)