|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
2. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) He once loved someone like Miriam.
(b) Miriam knows everything about him.
(c) Miriam once aborted his child.
(d) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
3. What is the name of Miriam's new lover?
4. What does Bruno try to balance on his nose?
(a) A golf ball.
(b) A biro pen.
(c) A gold fountain pen.
(d) An egg.
5. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
(a) She has found a gun under her bed.
(b) She was having a bad dream.
(c) There is a bat in the bathroom.
(d) There is a dead bull in the plaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
2. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
3. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
4. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
5. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)