|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy do to stop himself thinking about the murder?
(b) Tidies his house.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Plays golf.
2. What is the name of the street Miriam lives on?
(a) Elm Street.
(b) Beat Street.
(c) Magnolia Street.
(d) Zoom Street.
3. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A bird.
(b) A plane.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A glider.
4. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
(c) Mr. Faulkner.
(d) Mrs. Faulkner.
5. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
(a) A card.
(d) A wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
2. What does the author say has begun to paralyze Guy's thinking?
3. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
4. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
5. How did Bruno once break his hip?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)