|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
2. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Mothers who over protect their children.
(b) Men who who sleep around.
(c) Fathers who are mean with their money.
(d) Women who sleep around.
3. What is the name of the street Miriam lives on?
(a) Beat Street.
(b) Elm Street.
(c) Zoom Street.
(d) Magnolia Street.
4. What does Bruno call his house?
(b) Rough Neck.
(c) Red Neck.
(d) Hen House.
5. What kind of animal does Bruno look at Gerard like?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A hippo.
(c) A lion.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
2. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
3. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
4. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
5. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he wants to get back home?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)