|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases after Guy after he kills Samuel Bruno?
(a) The gardener.
(b) Bruno's mother.
(d) The butler.
2. How does Guy say he cut his hand?
(a) Cutting vegetables.
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Dissecting frogs.
(d) In a fight.
3. What is the name of Bruno's butler?
4. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(a) The piano.
(b) Racket ball.
(d) The guitar.
5. What newspaper has the longest account of the murder?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The City Chronicle.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The Journal-American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruno send Guy as a present?
2. Who does Guy tell Anne he was fighting with in the woods?
3. Who does Guy remember that he once thought of murdering?
4. What does Bruno say is the only thing his father likes?
5. What do Miriam and her friends buy at the amusement park?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)