|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
(d) The Bronx.
2. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
(a) An ancient butler.
(b) A cartoon burglar.
(c) An insane somnambulist.
(d) A hungry wolf.
3. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
4. What is Sammie big and flabby like?
(a) An overfed cat.
(b) An overfed dog.
(c) A middle aged businessman.
(d) A softened up boxer.
5. Who does Bruno say he would like to give a $1000?
(a) A child.
(b) A single mother.
(c) A beggar.
(d) An old lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy say he is building in Florida?
2. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
3. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
4. What is the name of Bruno's butler?
5. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)