|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper has the longest account of the murder?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The City Chronicle.
(d) The Journal-American.
2. In which country is Anne currently staying?
3. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
(a) A box of jam pots-
(b) A box of letter paper.
(c) A box on candy.
(d) A box of eggs.
4. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
5. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
(a) Court orders.
(c) Witness statements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
2. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
3. What does Bruno say enhances things when he travels?
4. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
5. What writes a message across the sky?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)