|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
(a) A cartoon burglar.
(b) An insane somnambulist.
(c) A hungry wolf.
(d) An ancient butler.
2. Which of Bruno's items has a red ribbon across its lid?
(a) A box of letter paper.
(b) A box of jam pots-
(c) A box on candy.
(d) A box of eggs.
3. Where does Bruno follow Miriam to from the amusement park?
(a) To a house party.
(b) To a farm.
(c) To Miriam's house.
(d) To an island.
4. What does Gerard say he will work on for nothing?
(a) HMS Fable.
(b) The murder case.
(c) Bruno's memoirs.
(d) The QE2.
5. What does Guy nail his sins to when Anne asks him what the matter is?
(a) His work.
(b) His claustrophobia.
(c) His father.
(d) His diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
2. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
3. What does Bruno send Guy as a present?
4. Why does Bruno's mother wake him at 4 am?
5. What does Bruno call legalized fornication?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)