|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
(c) His mother.
2. What word does Guy say he was thinking when he was fighting Bruno?
3. How does Guy say he cut his hand?
(a) Dissecting frogs.
(b) In a fight.
(c) Cutting vegetables.
(d) Playing soccer.
4. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
(a) Now return the favor.
(b) You have a lot to thank me for.
(c) I wish you all happiness.
(d) Greetings from the golden west.
5. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
2. What does Guy think he must resemble as he creeps up the back stairs of Bruno's house?
3. What sport does Bruno like playing with his mother?
4. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
5. Who does Gerard say it was a pity Bruno didn't know better?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)