|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno believe that Quebec is full of?
2. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he wants to get back home?
(a) He has to make a phonecall.
(b) Dinner is waiting for him.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) His mother is ill.
3. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The Art Institute in New York.
(b) The Guggenheim in New York.
(c) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
(d) The National Art Gallery in London.
4. How does Guy say he cut his hand?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) In a fight.
(c) Dissecting frogs.
(d) Cutting vegetables.
5. What city does Guy think about visiting for a couple of weeks?
(a) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
2. What does Bruno say he would have become if something didn't happen at a certain time with his father?
3. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
4. What does Anne say makes more sense when you live in Long Island?
5. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)