|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Guy say he is killing Samuel Bruno for?
2. What does Guy say neither Anne nor anyone else can penetrate?
(a) His guilt.
(b) Sunday night.
(c) His fear.
(d) Friday night.
3. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
(b) A cup of coffee.
(d) Crystal meth.
4. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(a) The piano.
(b) Racket ball.
(d) The guitar.
5. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he wants to get back home?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He has to make a phonecall.
(c) Dinner is waiting for him.
(d) His mother is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Guy say he wants to curse aloud?
2. What kind of gloves does Bruno give Guy for the murder?
3. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
4. In what part of New York is Anne going to a party on Sunday night?
5. How did Bruno once break his hip?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)