|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A record store.
(d) A department store.
2. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
(a) A Catholic Priest.
(b) A Capuchin monk.
(c) A piano player.
(d) A construction worker.
3. Who does Guy tell Anne he was fighting with in the woods?
(a) A servant.
(b) A blackmailer.
(c) An old college friend.
(d) A prowler.
4. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The Guggenheim in New York.
(b) The Art Institute in New York.
(c) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
(d) The National Art Gallery in London.
5. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
(a) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guy dump the Luger?
2. What does Bruno say holds no terror to him?
3. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
4. What does Anne say that she knows Guy has in him?
5. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)