|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bruno tell Gerard he phoned Guy so many times?
(a) To return his book.
(b) To arrange a meeting.
(c) To console him after his wife's death.
(d) To chat about life.
2. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The piano.
(c) Racket ball.
3. What kind of gloves does Bruno give Guy for the murder?
(a) Butler gloves.
(b) Winter gloves.
(c) Driving gloves.
(d) Ladies gloves.
4. What kind of person does Bruno say makes him ill and furious?
(a) Women who sleep around.
(b) Mothers who over protect their children.
(c) Fathers who are mean with their money.
(d) Men who who sleep around.
5. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
(c) Crystal meth.
(d) A cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is destroying Bruno's nervous system?
2. What is the name of Miriam's new lover?
3. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
4. What is Anne's father's job?
5. What does Bruno say Guy will not be much longer in his letter to Anne?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)