|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Guy designs for Horton, Horton and Keese?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A record store.
(c) A department store.
(d) A school.
2. What does Bruno say Guy will not be much longer in his letter to Anne?
(a) A free man.
(b) A pretty boy.
(d) An architect.
3. What is the name of Bruno's butler?
4. What did someone once tell Guy he had hands like?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A Catholic Priest.
(c) A Capuchin monk.
(d) A piano player.
5. Who does Guy say knows him better than anyone else in the world?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruno call Guy from in chapter 36?
2. In what country does Robert Treacher want Guy to work in?
3. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
4. How does Bruno say he knows Guy when Gerard questions him?
5. In what part of Long Island is Guy supposed to meet Anne?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)