Lesson 1 (from Chapters 1-5)
The aim of this lesson is to introduce Guy's character.
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Guy goes in his spare time. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Guy and one of his friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Guy's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Guy about his life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Guy's life.
4. Homework. Write Guy's character background.
Lesson 2 (from Chapters 1-5)
The aim of this lesson is to examine Guy's relationship with Miriam
1. Bring the homework from Lesson 1 (Guy's character background). The class shall now write Miriam's character...
This section contains 4,622 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)