|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pg. 294-314.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location became the prime meeting spot for Chinese immigrants?
(d) Shopping malls.
2. In what year were plans made for the transcontinental railroad?
3. Who believed that the Japanese should have the goal of being settlers?
(a) Professor Hank.
(b) Professor Kyto.
(c) Abiko Kyutaro.
4. Where did the majority of Korean immigrants settle?
5. In what state did the author grow up?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the American Land and Produce Company also known as?
2. When did William Hoper open his sugar mill?
3. What did Asian-Indian male workers wear?
4. Why did Hawaiian planters begin to hire nationalities other then Chinese?
5. What were the names of the secret societies formed to protect Asian members?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)