|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which subject did Helen never learn to like or excel at?
2. What does Helen love to immerse herself in?
3. How did Helen feel about the Bible when she was a child?
4. Which of the following people supported Helen through her traumatic event?
5. How many adults worked with Mr. Agnagnos to question Helen?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you believe Helen had to learn the strategy of applying herself to something that does not interest her? Did you also have to learn this strategy? If so, why? If not, why not?
Essay Topic 2
How did Helen learn to systematically work through something that would not offer her immediate gratification? What in her young life prepared her her for this type of work?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways did Helen's intelligence and talent serve her well? In what ways did Helen's intelligence and talent cause her frustration and rage?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)