|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Helen learn to talk?
2. What did Helen indicate she missed the most during her time in college?
3. How many adults worked with Mr. Agnagnos to question Helen?
4. Which professor does Helen praise for not obscuring the great works?
5. Who did Helen go to the World's Fair with?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way was the account in this autobiography different from any personal background knowledge you had previously about Helen Keller? Why do you think it may be different?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think math was particularly difficult for Helen? Do you think there would be any aspects of math that would be easier than others? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How did Helen learn to systematically work through something that would not offer her immediate gratification? What in her young life prepared her her for this type of work?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)