Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the original story?
(a) The Frosty Man.
(b) The Frost King.
(c) The Frost Fairies.
(d) The Fairyland of Frost.
2. Why did Helen and Anne decide she should attend the Wright-Humason School for the Deaf?
(a) It was the only school that would accept Helen.
(b) It was a school that would allow Anne to attend as her interpreter.
(c) It was best for continuing her speech and lip-reading skills.
(d) It was close to her home.
3. What does Helen indicate is the only thing that great poetry needs for interpretation?
(a) A responsive heart.
(b) Odorous analysis.
(c) Impositions of the reader.
(d) Laborious comments.
4. What did Helen indicate she missed the most during her time in college?
(a) Time to be with her family.
(b) Time to do what she wanted.
(c) Time to be outside.
(d) Time to think and reflect.
5. What method did Anne use in teaching Helen?
(a) Following her interests.
(b) A prescribed curriculum.
(c) The same as that her siblings followed.
(d) Beginning with language.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many adults worked with Mr. Agnagnos to question Helen?
2. In what year did Helen finally enter Radcliffe?
3. Why doesn't Helen take notes during classes?
4. How old was Helen when she experienced snow for the first time?
5. Why did Helen wait an additional year before she entered Radcliffe?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)