|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Helen learn to talk?
(a) She read the words while the teacher fingerspelled how to make the words.
(b) She made noises and the teacher corrected her mouth and tongue positions with her hands.
(c) She felt the positions of Fuller's tongue and lips as she made sounds.
(d) She held her hand on Fuller's throat and felt the vibrations.
2. What was Helen accused of doing?
(b) Hurting another.
3. What is Helen's favorite pastime when she is not reading?
(d) Riding bikes.
4. How did Helen feel about the Bible when she was a child?
(a) The brutality is too much for her.
(b) She loves the good she finds in it.
(c) It bored her.
(d) It was too simple for her.
5. What did Helen indicate she missed the most during her time in college?
(a) Time to be outside.
(b) Time to do what she wanted.
(c) Time to think and reflect.
(d) Time to be with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subjects did Helen take to prepare her for college?
2. What outrages Helen as she visits the poor?
3. How old was Helen when she had her first public controversy?
4. What kept Helen from being lonely at Cambridge?
5. What did Helen's patrons in London and Philadelphia work to have done for Helen?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)