|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the original story?
(a) The Frost Fairies.
(b) The Frosty Man.
(c) The Fairyland of Frost.
(d) The Frost King.
2. Which professor does Helen praise for not obscuring the great works?
(a) Shakespeare professor.
(b) Latin professor.
(c) German professor.
(d) English literature professor.
3. How did Helen feel about cold winters?
(a) She disliked them.
(b) She enjoyed them.
(c) She tolerated them.
(d) She despised them.
4. How do the conflicts of the world seem to Helen when she is outdoors?
5. In what year did Helen finally enter Radcliffe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the one exhibit that Helen could not explore?
2. What year did Helen take the exams to enter Radcliffe College?
3. What does Helen indicate is the only thing that great poetry needs for interpretation?
4. What was Helen accused of doing?
5. At what age did Helen begin her formal schooling?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)