|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kept Helen from being lonely at Cambridge?
(a) Mildred stayed to study there as well.
(b) Her friends from Philadelphia visited often.
(c) She was able to get outside frequently.
(d) Girls learned to fingerspell.
2. When Helen took the exams to enter Radcliffe College what subjects did she earn honors in?
(a) Geography and science.
(b) German and science.
(c) German and English.
(d) English and geography.
3. What was Helen accused of doing?
(b) Hurting another.
4. Which subject did Helen never learn to like or excel at?
5. How does Helen describe the Bible?
(a) A collection of literature more than a record of religion.
(b) A compelling and decisive story.
(c) A broken book that was unable to provide comforting.
(d) A record of religion more than a collection of literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helen have to wait for before she could do her algebra, geometry and physics?
2. What did Mr. Gilman want Anne and Helen to do?
3. What was Helen given permission to do at the World's Fair?
4. How does her lack of sight and hearing sometimes make Helen feel?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Helen attacked learning Latin?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)