|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might it not be surprising that Helen learned to like studying Latin?
(a) She had Anne to ensure her success.
(b) She had a gift for various languages.
(c) She enjoyed learning greatly.
(d) She always achieved her goals.
2. How did Helen feel about cold winters?
(a) She tolerated them.
(b) She disliked them.
(c) She enjoyed them.
(d) She despised them.
3. What does Helen indicate is the only thing that great poetry needs for interpretation?
(a) Odorous analysis.
(b) Impositions of the reader.
(c) A responsive heart.
(d) Laborious comments.
4. How old was Helen when she had her first public controversy?
5. Which of the following people supported Helen through her traumatic event?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Margaret Canby.
(c) Dr. Bell.
(d) Mr. Anagnos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Helen go to the World's Fair with?
2. Where did Helen spend this season?
3. What season was it during chapter twelve?
4. How does Helen describe the Bible?
5. What made math more difficult for Helen?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)