|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which professor does Helen praise for not obscuring the great works?
(a) English literature professor.
(b) German professor.
(c) Latin professor.
(d) Shakespeare professor.
2. What was the one exhibit that Helen could not explore?
(a) Roman statues.
(c) Greek paintings.
(d) Egyptian mummies.
3. Which of the following subjects was not one described by Helen as one she had an interest in?
(c) French literature.
4. What characters does Helen have empathy for in great literature?
(a) The female characters.
(b) The villains.
(c) The victims.
(d) The heros.
5. What season was it during chapter twelve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Helen wait an additional year before she entered Radcliffe?
2. On what did Mr. Gilman base his assumptions?
3. What did Helen want to learn in the spring of 1890?
4. Which of the following questions is not answered in chapter twelve?
5. At what age did Helen begin her formal schooling?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)