|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Helen's favorite sport?
(a) Ice Skating.
2. How old was Helen when she was able to fingerspell, read raised print, read Braille and speak English?
3. Which of the following subjects was not one Helen studied during her time in New York?
4. How do the conflicts of the world seem to Helen when she is outdoors?
5. What kept Helen from being lonely at Cambridge?
(a) She was able to get outside frequently.
(b) Girls learned to fingerspell.
(c) Her friends from Philadelphia visited often.
(d) Mildred stayed to study there as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Helen take notes during classes?
2. What does Helen love to immerse herself in?
3. What subjects did Helen take to prepare her for college?
4. How did Helen feel about the Bible when she was a child?
5. What does Helen acquaint beauty and music with?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)