|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sessions did Helen have to learn the elements of speech?
2. Where did Helen spend this season?
3. Which of the following people supported Helen through her traumatic event?
(a) Dr. Bell.
(b) Margaret Canby.
(c) Mr. Anagnos.
(d) Mark Twain.
4. What is Helen's favorite pastime when she is not reading?
(b) Riding bikes.
5. What method did Anne use in teaching Helen?
(a) The same as that her siblings followed.
(b) A prescribed curriculum.
(c) Beginning with language.
(d) Following her interests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helen have to wait for before she could do her algebra, geometry and physics?
2. What does Helen acquaint beauty and music with?
3. What was Helen given permission to do at the World's Fair?
4. What does Helen love to immerse herself in?
5. What does Helen indicate is the only thing that great poetry needs for interpretation?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)