|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Helen wait an additional year before she entered Radcliffe?
(a) She wanted a year to enjoy her time at home with her sister.
(b) She was only granted acceptance based on waiting the year.
(c) She needed to take a break and give Anne a break.
(d) She wanted to be more prepared, especially in math.
2. Which of the following people supported Helen through her traumatic event?
(a) Margaret Canby.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Dr. Bell.
(d) Mr. Anagnos.
3. Which of the following questions is not answered in chapter twelve?
(a) What was Helen's favorite winter sport?
(b) How old was Helen during this time period?
(c) Where Helen went during the winter?
(d) Why did Helen spend her winters in the north?
4. What gives Helen fond memories of her time in New York?
(a) The progress she made with her speech skills.
(b) That Anne was with her the whole time.
(c) Her newly found lip-reading skills.
(d) Her love of languages and geography.
5. What was Helen accused of doing?
(b) Hurting another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Helen spend this season?
2. How did Helen feel about the Bible when she was a child?
3. What made math more difficult for Helen?
4. What was the only part of New York City that Helen actually liked?
5. What lead to a sort of awakening for Helen?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)