|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen acquaint beauty and music with?
(a) Unattainable things.
(b) Surprise and power.
(c) Emotions and depth.
(d) Goodness and love.
2. What was Helen's favorite sport?
(b) Ice Skating.
3. What subject did Mr. Gilman, the principal, take over instructing Helen in?
(b) English literature.
4. Which of the following subjects was not one Helen studied during her time in New York?
5. Why might it not be surprising that Helen learned to like studying Latin?
(a) She always achieved her goals.
(b) She enjoyed learning greatly.
(c) She had a gift for various languages.
(d) She had Anne to ensure her success.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of books did Helen dislike reading?
2. What does Helen love to immerse herself in?
3. What characters does Helen have empathy for in great literature?
4. What motivated Helen to want to speak clearly and articulately?
5. In what year did Helen finally enter Radcliffe?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)