|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helen describe the Bible?
(a) A compelling and decisive story.
(b) A record of religion more than a collection of literature.
(c) A collection of literature more than a record of religion.
(d) A broken book that was unable to provide comforting.
2. What was the one exhibit that Helen could not explore?
(a) Greek paintings.
(c) Egyptian mummies.
(d) Roman statues.
3. How do the conflicts of the world seem to Helen when she is outdoors?
4. Where did Helen spend this season?
5. What was Helen accused of doing?
(d) Hurting another.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept Helen from being lonely at Cambridge?
2. Who is Sarah Fuller?
3. What lead to a sort of awakening for Helen?
4. Why did Helen wait an additional year before she entered Radcliffe?
5. How does Helen indicate one should take their education?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)