|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Helen took the exams to enter Radcliffe College what subjects did she earn honors in?
(a) German and science.
(b) German and English.
(c) English and geography.
(d) Geography and science.
2. What did Helen indicate she missed the most during her time in college?
(a) Time to be outside.
(b) Time to think and reflect.
(c) Time to do what she wanted.
(d) Time to be with her family.
3. How many sessions did Helen have to learn the elements of speech?
4. How old was Helen when she had her first public controversy?
5. Why might it not be surprising that Helen learned to like studying Latin?
(a) She always achieved her goals.
(b) She enjoyed learning greatly.
(c) She had Anne to ensure her success.
(d) She had a gift for various languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Gilman want Anne and Helen to do?
2. Who did Helen go to the World's Fair with?
3. What year did Helen take the exams to enter Radcliffe College?
4. Which subject did Helen never learn to like or excel at?
5. What does Helen enjoy at museums and art stores?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)