|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sarah Fuller?
(a) A teacher who could help her learn to talk.
(b) A deaf girl who learned to talk.
(c) Principal of the Horace Mann School for the Deaf.
(d) A deaf and blind girl who learned to talk.
2. What motivated Helen to want to speak clearly and articulately?
(a) So Mildred could understand her.
(b) So that she could communicate with those that could not fingerspell.
(c) So that she could learn more information faster.
(d) So that she could give speeches.
3. Which subject did Helen never learn to like or excel at?
4. How did Helen feel about the Bible when she was a child?
(a) It was too simple for her.
(b) She loves the good she finds in it.
(c) The brutality is too much for her.
(d) It bored her.
5. How does her lack of sight and hearing sometimes make Helen feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the algebra and geometry sections of Helen's final exams difficult for Helen?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Helen attacked learning Latin?
3. What was Helen accused of doing?
4. What does Helen love to immerse herself in?
5. What did Helen want to learn in the spring of 1890?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)