|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helen describe the Bible?
(a) A record of religion more than a collection of literature.
(b) A broken book that was unable to provide comforting.
(c) A compelling and decisive story.
(d) A collection of literature more than a record of religion.
2. What motivated Helen to want to speak clearly and articulately?
(a) So that she could communicate with those that could not fingerspell.
(b) So Mildred could understand her.
(c) So that she could learn more information faster.
(d) So that she could give speeches.
3. Which of the following people supported Helen through her traumatic event?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Margaret Canby.
(c) Mr. Anagnos.
(d) Dr. Bell.
4. Which of the following subjects was not one described by Helen as one she had an interest in?
(d) French literature.
5. Where did Helen spend this season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the original story?
2. Why might it not be surprising that Helen learned to like studying Latin?
3. What season was it during chapter twelve?
4. How did Helen feel about cold winters?
5. How does her lack of sight and hearing sometimes make Helen feel?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)