|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Helen feel about cold winters?
(a) She enjoyed them.
(b) She disliked them.
(c) She despised them.
(d) She tolerated them.
2. How does Helen describe the Bible?
(a) A record of religion more than a collection of literature.
(b) A collection of literature more than a record of religion.
(c) A compelling and decisive story.
(d) A broken book that was unable to provide comforting.
3. When Helen took the exams to enter Radcliffe College what subjects did she earn honors in?
(a) German and science.
(b) Geography and science.
(c) German and English.
(d) English and geography.
4. What does Helen acquaint beauty and music with?
(a) Emotions and depth.
(b) Surprise and power.
(c) Goodness and love.
(d) Unattainable things.
5. What does Helen indicate is the only thing that great poetry needs for interpretation?
(a) Laborious comments.
(b) A responsive heart.
(c) Impositions of the reader.
(d) Odorous analysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many adults worked with Mr. Agnagnos to question Helen?
2. At what age did Helen begin her formal schooling?
3. What made math more difficult for Helen?
4. Why were the algebra and geometry sections of Helen's final exams difficult for Helen?
5. What characters does Helen have empathy for in great literature?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)