|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Helen respond to the controversy?
(a) She stands behind the story being her own.
(b) She had never heard that story before.
(c) She did not remember and did not do it on purpose.
(d) She apologized and promised never to do it again.
2. What year did Helen take the exams to enter Radcliffe College?
3. On what did Mr. Gilman base his assumptions?
(a) Helen's behavior.
(b) Reports from other teachers.
(c) Talking with Helen.
(d) His personal observations.
4. What about the American Falls at Niagara made a big impression on Helen?
(a) Their history.
(b) Their size.
(c) Their ability to spray water far.
(d) Their power.
5. What types of books did Helen dislike reading?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Fables where animals are made to act or talk like people.
(c) Greek mythology.
(d) Poetry, particularly romantic poets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Helen learn to talk?
2. Where did Helen spend this season?
3. What did Mr. Gilman want Anne and Helen to do?
4. What does Helen love to immerse herself in?
5. What made math more difficult for Helen?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)