|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Helen when she was able to fingerspell, read raised print, read Braille and speak English?
2. How many adults worked with Mr. Agnagnos to question Helen?
3. What kept Helen from being lonely at Cambridge?
(a) Girls learned to fingerspell.
(b) Mildred stayed to study there as well.
(c) She was able to get outside frequently.
(d) Her friends from Philadelphia visited often.
4. What did Helen have to wait for before she could do her algebra, geometry and physics?
(a) Her mother to bring up materials.
(b) Anne to get better.
(c) To buy a braillewriter.
(d) To finish her other courses.
5. Why were the algebra and geometry sections of Helen's final exams difficult for Helen?
(a) They had used a different type of Braille than what she had been taught.
(b) They were subjects she always had difficulty with.
(c) They were not translated into Braille at all.
(d) Anne was not able to clarify or translate for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the original story?
2. What does Helen love to immerse herself in?
3. Why doesn't Helen take notes during classes?
4. What did Helen indicate she missed the most during her time in college?
5. How does Helen describe the Bible?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)