|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which professor does Helen praise for not obscuring the great works?
(a) Shakespeare professor.
(b) English literature professor.
(c) German professor.
(d) Latin professor.
2. What was Helen's favorite sport?
(b) Ice Skating.
3. What was the one exhibit that Helen could not explore?
(b) Egyptian mummies.
(c) Roman statues.
(d) Greek paintings.
4. What does Helen enjoy at museums and art stores?
(a) The atmosphere.
(b) Touching the paintings.
(c) Feeling the sculptures.
(d) Other people's descriptions.
5. How do the conflicts of the world seem to Helen when she is outdoors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Helen take the exams to enter Radcliffe College?
2. What does Helen indicate is the only thing that great poetry needs for interpretation?
3. Why were the algebra and geometry sections of Helen's final exams difficult for Helen?
4. When Helen took the exams to enter Radcliffe College what subjects did she earn honors in?
5. How does her lack of sight and hearing sometimes make Helen feel?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)