|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Helen's favorite sport?
(d) Ice Skating.
2. How does her lack of sight and hearing sometimes make Helen feel?
3. What was the one exhibit that Helen could not explore?
(a) Greek paintings.
(c) Roman statues.
(d) Egyptian mummies.
4. How did Helen feel about the Bible when she was a child?
(a) She loves the good she finds in it.
(b) The brutality is too much for her.
(c) It was too simple for her.
(d) It bored her.
5. Who did Helen go to the World's Fair with?
(a) Anne and Mildred.
(b) Dr. Bell and Sarah Fuller.
(c) Anne and Dr. Bell.
(d) Her mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the original story?
2. What did Anne do to help Helen get over her writer's block?
3. How did Helen learn to talk?
4. Which of the people at Cambridge learned to fingerspell?
5. How old was Helen when she was able to fingerspell, read raised print, read Braille and speak English?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)