|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the algebra and geometry sections of Helen's final exams difficult for Helen?
(a) They were not translated into Braille at all.
(b) They were subjects she always had difficulty with.
(c) They had used a different type of Braille than what she had been taught.
(d) Anne was not able to clarify or translate for her.
2. What is Helen's favorite pastime when she is not reading?
(b) Riding bikes.
3. How does Helen describe the Bible?
(a) A compelling and decisive story.
(b) A collection of literature more than a record of religion.
(c) A record of religion more than a collection of literature.
(d) A broken book that was unable to provide comforting.
4. What season was it during chapter twelve?
5. What did Helen have to wait for before she could do her algebra, geometry and physics?
(a) To buy a braillewriter.
(b) To finish her other courses.
(c) Her mother to bring up materials.
(d) Anne to get better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which professor does Helen praise for not obscuring the great works?
2. What did Helen want to learn in the spring of 1890?
3. Who is Sarah Fuller?
4. What characters does Helen have empathy for in great literature?
5. What was the one exhibit that Helen could not explore?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)