Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which genre best describes this novel?
2. How old was Helen when she wrote this novel?
3. In what year was this novel first published?
4. How old was Helen when she became blind and deaf?
5. In what state was Helen born?
6. In what year was Helen born?
7. Which of the following best describes Helen's first nineteen months of life?
8. What took Helen's sight and hearing?
9. In what way does Helen see herself as fortunate in terms of her family?
Her parents had good connections and kept reading.
10. What about Helen's temperament served her well to help her overcome obstacles?
This section contains 4,572 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)