|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Helen respond to the controversy?
(a) She apologized and promised never to do it again.
(b) She stands behind the story being her own.
(c) She had never heard that story before.
(d) She did not remember and did not do it on purpose.
2. Where did Helen's parents take her to see a famous eye doctor?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York.
3. In what state was Helen born?
(c) New York.
4. What animal does Helen drag home?
(a) Horseshoe crab.
(d) Hermit crab.
5. In what way did Helen show a normal child's natural fascination?
(a) She wanted to have her questions answered right away.
(b) She wanted to explore and learn about the miracles around her.
(c) She wanted to figure out things on her own without her teacher's help.
(d) She wanted to do things herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen indicate she felt after he tantrums passed?
2. How did Helen spend the rest of her summer?
3. What character does Helen indicate she was very jealous of?
4. What did Helen consider to be one of her favorite childhood pastimes?
5. How did Anne Sullivan believe that normal children learned language?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)