|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Helen indicate she was very jealous of?
(a) Her older half-brothers.
(b) Her baby sister.
(c) Her mother.
2. What subjects did Helen take to prepare her for college?
(a) Latin and math.
(b) French and Latin.
(c) Math and science.
(d) French and science.
3. What about the American Falls at Niagara made a big impression on Helen?
(a) Their history.
(b) Their ability to spray water far.
(c) Their size.
(d) Their power.
4. What biblical feature does Helen equate Anne Sullivan with?
5. What did Helen begin to learn as soon as she could fingerspell some words?
(a) To start conversations.
(b) To communicate with others.
(c) To read.
(d) To use manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Helen waiting for Anne when a storm suddenly arose?
2. Where did Helen and her family travel for their vacation?
3. What did it take Helen a long time to be able to do?
4. What was the first book Helen read from?
5. How old was Helen when she had her first public controversy?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)