|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an example of a word game that Anne invented and played with Helen?
(a) When did that happen?
(b) What time is it?
(c) How high is that?
(d) Where's your nose?
2. In what year was this novel first published?
3. Where did Anne and Helen often take walks?
(a) By the Tennessee river.
(b) To the fields with the animals.
(c) Into the town.
(d) Far into the meadow.
4. Where was the Perkins Institute located?
(c) New York.
5. At whose home did Helen and Anne stay?
(a) Mr. Bell's.
(b) Mrs. Perkins's.
(c) Mrs. Sullivan's.
(d) Ms. Keller's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Anne sent to do with Helen?
2. Helen's account of learning to make the connection between the spellings and objects is a snapshot of what?
3. Why did Helen's family tend to let her have her own way whenever possible?
4. In what month did Anne Sullivan arrive at Ivy Green to work with Helen?
5. How old was Helen when she wrote this novel?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)