|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Helen's family tend to let her have her own way whenever possible?
(a) Because she was the youngest child.
(b) Because of her rages.
(c) Because they didn't know what else to do.
(d) Because she couldn't see or hear.
2. Which of the following is not true about Helen?
(a) She felt loved by her parents.
(b) She had a few chores she had to do.
(c) She was jealous of her little sister.
(d) She hated helping in the kitchen.
3. What subject did Helen not like?
4. How old was Helen when she became blind and deaf?
5. Where was the Perkins Institute located?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why weren't many people near where Helen lived aware of resources for the blind and deaf?
2. Why didn't Helen have any fits of temper while she was with her parents on the trip to see the eye doctor?
3. What was Helen's favorite Christmas present?
4. What was the first thing Sullivan begin to teach Helen?
5. What did Anne use the manual alphabet to help Helen learn?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)