|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Helen's first nineteen months of life?
2. How did Helen view nature?
(a) As a constant lesson.
(b) As a waste of her time.
(c) As something she cannot understand.
(d) As a miracle.
3. Where did most of Helen's lessons come from during the summer?
4. Why might nature seem to be more menacing to Helen?
(a) Because she was unable to communicate well.
(b) Because it was an ongoing paradox.
(c) Because she did not have all of her senses.
(d) Because she didn't understand its laws.
5. Where did most of Helen's reading and studying take place?
(a) Dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Helen's temperament served her well to help her overcome obstacles?
2. What abstract term did it take a very long time for Helen to understand?
3. What was Sullivan trying to teach Helen the difference between when Helen became extremely frustrated?
4. How did Anne speak to Helen constantly?
5. Why wasn't Mildred hurt?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)