|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Helen visit in May of 1888?
(a) Her aunt in Mobile, Alabama.
(b) Perkins Institute
(c) Dr. Alexander Graham Bell.
(d) The eye doctor in Baltimore.
2. What game did Helen think reading was like?
(b) Crossword puzzles.
(c) Ring around the Rosey.
3. What was Anne sent to do with Helen?
(a) Teach her.
(b) Babysit her.
(c) Watch her.
(d) Discipline her.
4. What abstract term did it take a very long time for Helen to understand?
5. How did Helen first begin to show she could read the words presented to her by Anne?
(a) She would give the appropriate card to Anne.
(b) She would attach the correct word to the object.
(c) She would go and find the object on the card.
(d) She would fingerspell the object Anne gave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helen do to Mildred when she was in a rage?
2. What did Anne do to help Helen get over her writer's block?
3. How old was Helen when she experienced snow for the first time?
4. How did Helen feel about Dr. Bell?
5. What was Helen's favorite sport?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)