|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What biblical feature does Helen equate Anne Sullivan with?
2. What astounded Helen when she woke up Christmas morning?
(a) She was the first person awake.
(b) She has presents herself.
(c) She had a gift from Anne.
(d) She found presents everywhere.
3. Who best understood Helen's first limited sign language?
(a) No one.
(b) Her nurse.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. What about the American Falls at Niagara made a big impression on Helen?
(a) Their power.
(b) Their ability to spray water far.
(c) Their history.
(d) Their size.
5. Which of the following questions is not answered in chapter twelve?
(a) What was Helen's favorite winter sport?
(b) How old was Helen during this time period?
(c) Where Helen went during the winter?
(d) Why did Helen spend her winters in the north?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helen do to Mildred when she was in a rage?
2. What did Helen need to learn about the spellings Annie was completing in her hand?
3. How does Helen describe this Christmas?
4. How did Anne speak to Helen constantly?
5. What did Helen indicate she missed the most during her time in college?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)