|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the eye doctor recommend that Helen's parents contact?
(a) Sarah Fuller.
(b) Dr. Alexander Graham Bell.
(c) Ivy Green.
(d) Miss Anne Sullivan.
2. How many sessions did Helen have to learn the elements of speech?
3. What season is it when Helen and her family travel for their vacation?
4. Who cared for the canary?
(d) Helen's mother.
5. What motivated Helen to want to speak clearly and articulately?
(a) So that she could give speeches.
(b) So Mildred could understand her.
(c) So that she could learn more information faster.
(d) So that she could communicate with those that could not fingerspell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened while Helen, Mildred and Anne were in the woods?
2. Why didn't Helen have any fits of temper while she was with her parents on the trip to see the eye doctor?
3. What biblical feature does Helen equate Anne Sullivan with?
4. What did Helen's aunt make for her?
5. How did Anne Sullivan believe that normal children learned language?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)