|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What abstract term did it take a very long time for Helen to understand?
2. Where did Helen's parents take her to see a famous eye doctor?
(c) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. What did Helen name her canary?
(a) Little Tim.
(d) Little Annie.
4. In what month did Anne Sullivan arrive at Ivy Green to work with Helen?
5. What was Helen's favorite Christmas present?
(a) A canary.
(b) A brand new doll.
(c) A cat.
(d) A new book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Helen have any fits of temper while she was with her parents on the trip to see the eye doctor?
2. Where is Fern Quarry located?
3. Who was Ragnhild Kaata?
4. How many sessions did Helen have to learn the elements of speech?
5. Why weren't many people near where Helen lived aware of resources for the blind and deaf?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)