|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lloyd Justice come to the clinic?
(a) He has typhoid.
(b) He has a broken foot.
(c) He wants to meet Carrie.
(d) He is bringing in an injured miner.
2. Where has Rondal moved?
(a) Front Royal, Virginia.
(b) Nashville, Tennessee.
(c) Ludlow, Colorado.
(d) DuBois, Pennsylvania.
3. For what does C.J. praise Isom?
(a) Taking care of his mother.
(b) Likes everyone regardless of race or wealth.
(c) Knowing how to control a rowdy horse.
(d) Being very intelligent.
4. What does Lytton Davidson lament?
(a) Having to train new miners.
(b) The loss of income.
(c) The fines he has to pay.
(d) The loss of his ball team.
5. What do the men in the Annadel Political and Social Club begin to collect?
(b) Promises of financial support.
(c) Signed petitions against Baldwin-Felts.
(d) Photographs of wrong doings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rondal think it is good to work in the open?
2. What does Carrie do after Lloyd leaves town?
3. Where does Albion say he wants to go?
4. For what does Clabe's family look when walking in the woods?
5. What has happened to the creek on Clabe's family land?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)