|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dillon making a banjo?
(a) To enter it in a contest.
(b) For his unborn niece or nephew.
(c) To sell for income.
(d) He has no particular reason.
2. Who is arrested for murder?
(a) Albion and Isom.
(c) Rosa's brother.
3. For what does Rondal's mother want him in relation to Kerwin?
(a) To help her teach Kerwin run the family farm.
(b) To help Kerwin stay in school.
(c) To help her keep Kerwin out of the mines.
(d) To help her keep Kerwin from getting married to Pricie.
4. What did Dr. Booker ask C.J. to do during a cholera epidemic?
(a) Print up information leaflets.
(b) Donate medicine.
(c) Take some of the sick into his home.
(d) Clean up the drinking water supply.
5. Where does Rondal agree to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ermel's keeping his land affect his fortunes?
2. Who does Isom want to marry?
3. What do the gun thugs do with Johnson?
4. Why does C.J. not think highly of Isom?
5. Why did Rosa cry as a child?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)