|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rondal, Carrie and Dr. Booker go?
(a) To a funeral for a slain organizer.
(b) To appeal to the State Supreme Court.
(c) To Justice County.
(d) To meet with their union lawyer.
2. Who is constantly rude to Pricie?
(c) Talcott's mother.
(d) Rosa's mother.
3. For whom are the miners cheering?
(b) No one.
(d) The mining camp.
4. What often happens to the food items sent by the unions?
(a) They are spoiled.
(b) They are poisoned.
(c) They are confiscated.
(d) They are distributed unfairly.
5. Who does C.J. marry in 1901?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the railroad companies claim about the answer in question #3?
2. Where do most, or all, of Clabe's earnings go?
3. What is C.J.'s relationship with his grandfather like?
4. What does Carrie agree Albion can do?
5. What is Dr. Booker ordered to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)