|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twelve and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C.J. want to keep the workers from feeling united?
(a) Forming a baseball team.
(b) Rotating workers constantly.
(c) Forming a football team.
(d) Rotating supervisors constantly.
2. Who is Dr. Booker?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A minister.
(c) A con artist.
(d) Carrie's employer.
3. What has Davidson brought in for his team?
(a) A collarer.
(b) A referee.
(c) A southpaw.
(d) A ringer.
4. What do the Annadel Political and Social Club members sing when they are in jail?
(a) The Old Gray Goose.
(b) When Johnny Comes Marching Home.
(c) The Star Spangled Banner.
(d) John Brown's Body.
5. What is Rondal's mother's goal for Kerwin?
(a) That he become a mining engineer.
(b) To keep him out of the mines.
(c) She has no goal for him.
(d) That he wait until he is eighteen before working in the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who severely injured Francesco?
2. Where has Rondal moved?
3. What is on the train that Carrie rides to Davidson?
4. How many children does C.J. have of his own?
5. With whom does Rondal have a casual affair?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)