|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twelve and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Davidson mine?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A cave in.
(c) It is shut down by strikes.
(d) It is shut by the Feds for illegal practices.
2. What does Talcott do that makes the police tackle him?
(a) Moons the spectators.
(b) Trips up the other team's player who is running the bases.
(c) Shoots the ball out of the air.
(d) Smashes the ump in the face.
3. Why does C.J. send Rondal to talk to Dr. Booker?
(a) He wants Rondal to meet Booker's daughter.
(b) He wants Booker to talk Rondal out of medical school.
(c) He thinks there is something wrong with Rondal.
(d) He sees that Rondal has an interest in science.
4. What has the company done with Clabe's family cemetery?
(b) Posted no tresspassing signs.
(c) Bulldozed over it and buried it.
(d) Dug it up and moved it.
5. What type of rifle does C.J. prefer?
(a) A 30-30.
(b) The The Krag-Jorgensen rifle.
(c) A 16 gauge shotgun.
(d) The Remington 436.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Rondal moved?
2. Why do Talcott and Pricie elope?
3. What do the gun thugs do with Johnson?
4. Why does Rondal think a union organizer is more important than a doctor?
5. What is Talcott's sentence?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)