|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twelve and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Talcott do that makes the police tackle him?
(a) Trips up the other team's player who is running the bases.
(b) Moons the spectators.
(c) Shoots the ball out of the air.
(d) Smashes the ump in the face.
2. For what does Rondal's mother want him in relation to Kerwin?
(a) To help Kerwin stay in school.
(b) To help her keep Kerwin from getting married to Pricie.
(c) To help her keep Kerwin out of the mines.
(d) To help her teach Kerwin run the family farm.
3. How does C.J. feel about Rondal's activities with coal miners?
4. Why does C.J. send Rondal to talk to Dr. Booker?
(a) He thinks there is something wrong with Rondal.
(b) He wants Booker to talk Rondal out of medical school.
(c) He wants Rondal to meet Booker's daughter.
(d) He sees that Rondal has an interest in science.
5. For what does Clabe's family look when walking in the woods?
(a) Wild greens.
(b) Wild pigs.
(c) Squirrels and opossums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Talcott work?
2. How long does it take the men to put out another issue of the Annadel Free Press following the event of question # 76?
3. What does Clabe do on Saturday after work?
4. How does C.J. want to keep the workers from feeling united?
5. Where has Rondal moved?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)