1. Why is Dillon making a banjo?
(a) For his unborn niece or nephew.
(b) To enter it in a contest.
(c) He has no particular reason.
(d) To sell for income.
2. Where does Dillon live?
(a) In the city.
(b) On his family farm.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In company housing.
3. What are the railroad companies doing to the farmers?
(a) Taking their land by eminent domain.
(b) Running track through their grazing lands.
(c) Taking their mineral rights.
(d) Hiring away the farm laborers.
4. What is C.J.'s relationship with his grandfather like?
(c) Distant he lives in another state.
(d) Very close.
5. What happens to C.J.'s grandfather?
(a) His legs are broken.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He dies of a heart attack.
(d) He is moved to Virginia.
6. What do the railroad companies claim about the answer in question #3?
(a) The have legal ownership.
(b) They can put their tracks wherever they need them.
(c) They have more rights then private citizens.
(d) They need the laborers to lay track.
This section contains 4,704 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)