|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Democratic Republic of Afghanistan was formed after the Saur Revolution which took place in what year?
2. In what village did Mortenson notice that many of the children were not attending classes in Part 2: Chapter 9?
3. When did Mortenson suffer a panic attack in Part 2: Chapter 11?
(a) July, 2004.
(b) March, 2004.
(c) November, 2007.
(d) June, 2005.
4. What is the name of Greg Mortenson's sister, in whose memory he sought to climb K2?
5. In Part 2: Chapter 10, Sarfraz underwent surgery for what?
(a) Broken foot.
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Abscessed gall bladder and liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of foreign relief coordination after the Kashmir earthquake in Pakistan?
2. Faizabad is the provincial capital and largest city in what province?
3. On what date did Sarfraz enter Azad Kashmir in Part 2: Chapter 8?
4. In Part 1: Chapter 5, due to having just received a flood of donations, where was CAI able to agree to build a school to appease Sadhar?
5. What was the second most affected district by the Kashmir earthquake, accounting for 15% of the total casualties?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)