|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Greg Mortenson earn a bachelor's degree in liberal studies and an associate's degree in nursing?
(a) The University of Kansas.
(b) The University of Minnesota.
(c) The University of Montana.
(d) The University of South Dakota.
2. In Part 2: Chapter 10, Mortenson got the approval for Sarfraz to build how many earthquake proof schools in Azad Kashmir?
3. When it was first established, 49% of Ariana Afghan Airlines was owned by what company?
(b) Pan American World Airways.
(c) Ford Motor Company.
4. Mortenson met Wakil Karimi in what year?
5. When was Pakistan struck by a major earthquake in the narrative?
(a) May 14, 1997.
(b) June 27, 2003.
(c) April 1, 2000.
(d) October 8, 2005.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the world's highest mountain?
2. In what village was the Government Boys' Degree High School located?
3. What is the official name used by the U.S. government for the War in Afghanistan, together with a number of smaller military actions, under the umbrella of the global "War on Terror"?
4. In what city did Mortenson meet Wakil Karimi?
5. In the end of Part 2: Chapter 8, Mortenson was going crazy sitting at home in Montana, so his wife told him to pack a bag and go to Pakistan despite the fact he would not be able to return home for which holiday?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)