Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. When was Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time first published?
2. For how long did Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time remain on the New York Times Best Seller List?
(a) 29 weeks.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time was written by Greg Mortenson and what author?
(a) David Oliver Relin.
(b) Stieg Larsson.
(c) Jonathan Franzen.
(d) Karl Marlantes.
4. When was Greg Mortenson born?
5. What is the highest of civil awards and decorations given by the Government of Pakistan for the highest degree of service to the country and nation of Pakistan?
6. Who formed the The Central Asia Institute as an American non-profit organization along with Greg Mortenson?
(a) Bill Gates.
(b) Jean Hoerni.
(c) Hiroshi Fujikawa.
(d) Helmut Reinhardt.
This section contains 3,903 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)