|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills himself unknowingly when trying to harm Kahlan?
2. How does the loss of Wizard Slagle affect Kahlan's plans?
(a) The Imperial Order Army is more vulnrable.
(b) The rogue DeHarans cannot use magic against Kahlan.
(c) The cabala will be weaker.
(d) The search for Richard will be hit or miss.
3. Why is Sister Verna stripped of her title?
(a) For not training Richard better.
(b) For bringing Richard to the Palace when he is so old.
(c) For refusing an order from the Prelate.
(d) For bringing Richard to the Palace when he is so young.
4. Who sees a vision of Kahlen being beheaded?
(a) The Prelate at the Palace of the Prophets.
5. What does Richard call himself when he enters the Palace of the Prophets?
(a) The savior of the Old World.
(b) The Enlightened one.
(c) The bringer of death.
(d) The bringer of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to kiss Richard?
2. Who does Kahlan meet when she enters the Imperial Order's Army camp?
3. What reason does the Prelate give to Verna for choosing her to find Richard?
4. How does Richard know Liliana is taken by the keeper after Richard kills her?
5. To which of the sisters does Richard feel closest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard do when he enters Hagan woods and what does he demand when sisters come to find him?
2. What does Verna point out to Richard on the way to the Palace and how does he feel about it?
3. What does Verna warn Richard about as far as Du Chaillu is concerned and how does Du Chaillu repond?
4. What happens to Richard, Warren, and Verna when he returns from the woods?
5. What is the story about Prindin and Kahlan and what he does?
6. What does Richard do about the captive woman?
7. What amazes Pasha about Richard in the woods and what does Richard do before they return to the palace?
8. What does the Prelate tell Sister Verna?
9. What does the Imperial Army intend to do about the world and what do they do with Kahlan? What is her response?
10. How does Verna feel about what Richard did in the village of the Majendie and about what does she warn him?
This section contains 1,140 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)