|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What village do Richard and Verna enter after they are through the Valley of the Lost?
2. What will the orb make Richard feel like?
(b) Badly since he will feel all the pain of the world.
(c) He is dying.
3. What does Darken Rahl offer Richard if Richard will free the Keeper?
(a) Immortality and Kahlan's life.
(b) Being the ruler of the Old world.
(c) The DeHaran empire.
(d) Zedd's life.
4. How does the loss of Wizard Slagle affect Kahlan's plans?
(a) The search for Richard will be hit or miss.
(b) The cabala will be weaker.
(c) The Imperial Order Army is more vulnrable.
(d) The rogue DeHarans cannot use magic against Kahlan.
5. What do Chandalen, Tossidin, and Prindin teach the young Galen soldiers?
(a) How to move and be unseen.
(b) How to use a sword.
(c) How to shoot bows.
(d) How to make spears.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a wizard have his collar released?
2. Who is put in charge of Richard?
3. Of whom does Richard make an enemy?
4. To which of the sisters does Richard feel closest?
5. Where is the driver taking Zedd and Addie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Richard, Warren, and Verna when he returns from the woods?
2. What does Sister Liliana tell Richard and what does Perry ask him?
3. How do some of the boys in the Galen army feel about Kahlan and what does she tell them?
4. What does the Prelate tell Sister Verna?
5. Where are Zedd and Addie in Chapter 57, what has happened to them and what will help them recover?
6. How does Verna feel about what Richard did in the village of the Majendie and about what does she warn him?
7. What does the Prelate tell Richard about himself?
8. What does Verna warn Richard about as far as Du Chaillu is concerned and how does Du Chaillu repond?
9. Who has taken over the Midlands council?
10. What does Verna tell Richard when they enter the village of the Majendie?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)