|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kahlan do when the Imperial Army do when the Imperial Army tries to capture her?
(a) She kills the emperor.
(b) She kills their wizard.
(c) She puts her magic on their general.
(d) She kills their general.
2. Who is the Caharin?
(a) Du Chaillu's husband.
(b) The one that dances with spirits who will defeat thirty warriors.
(c) The cursed of the Baka Ban Mana.
(d) The murdered prophet of the Baka Ban Mana.
3. On whose necklace does Richard remember seeing a tear-shaped stone?
4. Why does Richard wear a bright red coat to dinner?
(a) Because he makes Pasha cry.
(b) Because it's his favorite color.
(c) To show the sisters he can do what he wants.
(d) As a signal to Gratch.
5. To which of the sisters does Richard feel closest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what is the land of Du Chaillu's people turned?
2. What will the orb make Richard feel like?
3. Why does Verna remove Warren's collar?
4. Where have the servants of the Keeper that were at the Palace of the Prophets gone?
5. Who is put in charge of Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard announce once he is inside the palace?
2. What does Verna warn Richard about as far as Du Chaillu is concerned and how does Du Chaillu repond?
3. What does Verna tell Richard when they enter the village of the Majendie?
4. Where does the council put Kahlan and what does she do about it?
5. What does Verna point out to Richard on the way to the Palace and how does he feel about it?
6. What is the story about Prindin and Kahlan and what he does?
7. What does the Prelate tell Richard about himself?
8. Who does Kahlan meet in Aydindril, what does she ask and what does Kahlan tell her?
9. Why do some of the soldiers bring a boy to Kahlan and what does she do? How does he respond?
10. What happens to Richard, Warren, and Verna when he returns from the woods?
This section contains 1,179 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)