|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karden ask Liz about during Mundt's trial?
(a) He asks if she really is a Communist, or is just pretending.
(b) He asks about her relationship with Leamas.
(c) He asks if it's true that she's been married 6 times.
(d) He asks if this is her first time in East Germany.
2. While Peters is talking to Leamas, what does Peters remain convinced of?
(a) There was another spy in East German that Leamas didn't know about.
(b) That Leamas is setting him up.
(c) That Leamas is a double agent.
(d) That Leamas is totally lying to him.
3. Who does Liz receive a letter from?
(a) The Centre of the District Communist Party.
(b) The Queen of England.
(c) Her long-lost mother.
4. During the first part of Leamas' questioning, Peters disappears. How long is Peters gone for?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
5. What does Leamas go to jail for?
(a) Attacking a grocery store clerk.
(b) Robbing someone on the street.
(c) Kidnapping Liz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best description of Leamas' life, from the public's point of view, once he leaves British intelligence?
2. What does Liz do while Leamas is in prison?
3. After publicly leaving his job in Chapter 3, what does Leamas do?
4. After leaving the Hague, Leamas ultimately ends up in:
5. Who is Pitt?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)