|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leamas' political philosophy?
(a) He doesn't really have one.
(b) He does everything for the Queen of England.
(c) He's secretly a Communist.
(d) He believes in Democracy.
2. How knowledgeable is Liz about Germany?
(a) She grew up there.
(b) Not very.
(c) She's fluent in German and has a Ph.D. in German literature.
(d) Incredibly knowledgeable.
3. Which of the following is the best description of Leamas' appearance after he leaves British intelligence?
(a) Very conservative.
(b) Very non-traditional.
(c) Dirty and unkempt.
(d) Clean and respectable.
4. Where is Liz taken after Mundt's trial?
(a) To an underground bunker.
(b) A nice hotel.
(c) To the airport.
(d) A prison.
5. The last thing Leamas remembers about his first interrogation with Mundt is:
(a) Passing out from his head injury.
(b) Being fed food that was probably poisoned.
(c) Being chained to a wall.
(d) Being taken to a library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following jobs does Leamas also take in Chapter 3?
2. Who does Liz receive a letter from?
3. What country has Leamas NOT lived in?
4. What does Leamas learn about Elivra in Chapter 7?
5. What does Leamas go to jail for?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)