|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leamas is supposed to mention his final mission to:
(a) His employees, since they have to support him.
(b) His mother and wife only.
(c) His mother only.
(d) Absolutely no one.
2. When in East Berlin, who does Leamas meet?
(b) Peter Gulliam.
3. What does Liz do while Leamas is in prison?
(a) She moves, since her apartment just reminds her of him.
(b) She becomes very ill and cannot visit him in jail.
(c) She dates a lot to try to forget him.
(d) She tries to find out information about him and sends him letters.
4. While talking to Peters in the Hague, Leamas tells Peters of a top-secret operation. What was its code name?
(a) Rolling Stone.
(b) Operation Eiffel Tower.
(c) Operation Moss.
(d) Scandinavian Eyes.
5. How long is Leamas is beaten in Chapter 16?
(a) Until Fiedler intervenes.
(b) Until he confesses everything.
(c) Until he passes out.
(d) Until he gives them Liz's address.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last thing Leamas remembers about his first interrogation with Mundt is:
2. In what time period is this novel taking place?
3. When Leamas is released from jail, he meets someone. What do they first do together?
4. What is Liz's reaction to the attendance numbers for the Communist meeting she attends in East Germany?
5. Who does Leamas meet in Chapter 8?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)