|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the library where Leamas gets a job?
(a) Berlin Community Library.
(b) London City Library.
(c) University of London Library.
(d) Bayswater Library for Psychic Research.
2. Who does Ashe introduce Leamas to in Chapter 7?
(a) Sam Kiever.
(b) His sister, on whom Leamas develops a crush.
(c) A landlord who will rent Leamas an apartment.
(d) Arthur Ashe.
3. The last thing Leamas remembers about his first interrogation with Mundt is:
(a) Being taken to a library.
(b) Being fed food that was probably poisoned.
(c) Being chained to a wall.
(d) Passing out from his head injury.
4. Who does Miss Crail talk to on the phone most of the time?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
5. During Mundt's trial, what does Fiedler argue is suspicious about Mundt's time in England?
(a) That Mundt never came into the office, but still was paid for his work.
(b) That Mundt was able to escape without any negative consequences.
(c) That Mundt was stationed there even though he didn't speak English.
(d) That Mundt came home with way too much money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What big secret does Liz tell Leamas?
2. Who is Control?
3. Who does Fiedler believe to be the special agent?
4. When in East Berlin, who does Leamas meet?
5. What does Peters bring with him when he returns to see Leamas in Chapter 10?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)