|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz buy for Leamas when she finds him in his apartment?
(a) Books to read.
(b) Food and medicine.
(d) Medical care.
2. Who is Alexander Thwaite?
(a) Another double-agent giving secrets to Peters.
(b) Leamas' old boss back in London.
(c) Another agent Leamas has to talk to.
(d) Leamas' new secret identity.
3. Who is Pitt?
(a) A man at the Labor Exchange.
(b) Leamas' old rival.
(c) A man at the post office.
(d) A doctor.
4. How many guards does Leamas knock out while trying to defend himself?
5. What is Liz's reaction to the attendance numbers for the Communist meeting she attends in East Germany?
(a) She is excited so many people came.
(b) She feels disenchanted with the Communist Party.
(c) She is flattered that they liked her speech so much.
(d) She can't believe how young all the attendees are.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Mundt's trial, what does Fiedler bring Leamas to the stand to explain?
2. Which of the following jobs does Leamas also take in Chapter 3?
3. When Leamas and Fiedler are attacked, where are they?
4. Liz is visited by someone when Leamas is in prison. What does this person giver her?
5. Who are the Vopos?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)