|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Crail talk to on the phone most of the time?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
2. What do others call Leamas in respect to his relationship with alcohol after he quits working for British intelligence?
(a) A prude.
(b) A bartender.
(c) A drunk.
(d) A distributor.
3. Who are the British allied with?
(a) East German.
(b) Both West and East Germany.
(c) West Germany.
(d) No one.
4. Which of the following is the best description of Leamas' appearance after he leaves British intelligence?
(a) Dirty and unkempt.
(b) Very conservative.
(c) Clean and respectable.
(d) Very non-traditional.
5. Why did Mundt beat Fiedler during his interrogation?
(a) Because Fiedler is Jewish.
(b) Because Fiedler stole Mundt's girlfriend.
(c) Because Fiedler got Mundt fired a long time ago.
(d) Because Fiedler refused to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When in East Berlin, who does Leamas meet?
2. Which of the following is the best description of Miss Crail?
3. Who does Leamas meet when he is released from jail?
4. During the first part of Leamas' questioning, Peters disappears. How long is Peters gone for?
5. Who comes to the German border first in chapter 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)