|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ashe introduce Leamas to in Chapter 7?
(a) His sister, on whom Leamas develops a crush.
(b) A landlord who will rent Leamas an apartment.
(c) Arthur Ashe.
(d) Sam Kiever.
2. When did Leamas' spy career begin?
(d) When he was a very young boy.
3. What is Miss Crail's relationship to Leamas?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) She works for him.
(c) She rents a room from him.
(d) She is his boss.
4. What is the name of the library where Leamas gets a job?
(a) University of London Library.
(b) Berlin Community Library.
(c) London City Library.
(d) Bayswater Library for Psychic Research.
5. After he stops working for British intelligence, where does Leamas live?
(a) In a small, shabby apartment.
(b) Out in the country on a farm.
(c) In a retirement home.
(d) In his family's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leamas' next mission once he returns to London?
2. What does Leamas do to the grocer when he refuses Leamas' request?
3. Which of the following jobs does Leamas also take in Chapter 3?
4. What does Leamas see when he leaves Liz's apartment after first spending the night?
5. Which language does Leamas speak?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)