|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items did the secret mission, revealed to Peters by Leamas at the Hauge, involve?
(a) Fake stolen objects, such as radios.
(b) Fake passports and signatures.
(c) Fake guns and other weapons.
(d) Fake drugs.
2. Who is Peter Gulliam?
(a) Leamas' new boss in Russia.
(b) Leamas' new cell mate.
(c) Leamas' new boss in West Berlin.
(d) Someone Leamas remembers as being involved in Rolling Stone.
3. Who does Leamas meet when he is released from jail?
(a) His family.
(b) A woman named Ashe.
(d) A man named Ashe.
4. How knowledgeable is Liz about Germany?
(a) Not very.
(b) Incredibly knowledgeable.
(c) She grew up there.
(d) She's fluent in German and has a Ph.D. in German literature.
5. Which of the following is the best description of Leamas' appearance after he leaves British intelligence?
(a) Dirty and unkempt.
(b) Very conservative.
(c) Clean and respectable.
(d) Very non-traditional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real reason Leamas left his job at British intelligence after meeting with Control?
2. What was the purpose of the secret mission Leamas reveals to Peters while being interrogated at the Hague?
3. After leaving the Hague, Leamas ultimately ends up in:
4. In Chapter 12, what does Fiedler ask Leamas about?
5. What drives Leamas' unhealthy life choices in after he leaves British intelligence?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)