|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leamas' political philosophy?
(a) He's secretly a Communist.
(b) He believes in Democracy.
(c) He does everything for the Queen of England.
(d) He doesn't really have one.
2. During the trial, who does Fiedler accuse of murdering Karl Riemeck?
3. During Mundt's trial, what does Fiedler bring Leamas to the stand to explain?
(a) The banking procedures behind Rolling Stone.
(b) The reason why Liz was the person behind the entire mission.
(c) The secret codes needed to get into British intelligence buildings.
(d) The function of several secret gadgets Fiedler found on Mundt.
4. Of what descent is Fiedler?.
(b) West German.
(c) East German.
5. What does Leamas believe Ashe to be?
(a) The brains behind the operation.
(b) A spy from Control.
(c) An annoying middleman.
(d) A very wealthy and important businessman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of club does Leamas and his two new contacts visit shortly after Leamas is released from prison?
2. During Mundt's trial, what does Fiedler argue is suspicious about Mundt's time in England?
3. What fake item does Fiedler want from Leamas?
4. Who does Ashe introduce Leamas to in Chapter 7?
5. Where is Ashe's apartment located?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)