|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to be the worst of Dimitri's guilt when it comes to his time as a Strigoi and his relationship with Rose?
(a) Killing her friends.
(b) His love letters to her.
(c) What he did when he kept her captive in Russia.
(d) His multiple attempts to kill her.
2. Where is Dimitri taken upon his return to Court?
(a) The infirmary.
(b) A jail cell.
(c) To his family.
(d) The queen's court.
3. What do non-royal Moroi do at court?
(a) Mundane jobs, such as labor or clerical jobs.
(b) High paying, highly educated jobs.
(c) Guardian jobs.
4. For what reason does Rose give the Moroi Council for her decision to go to Russia after the attack on St. Vladimir's Academy?
(a) To find missing St. Vlad students and teachers.
(b) To get revenge on Strigoi.
(c) To free Dimitri.
(d) To find Dimitri's family.
5. For what reason are the Ozera family treated with less respect than other Moroi royals?
(a) Christian's parents turned Strigoi by choice.
(b) Christian's uncle is a drunk.
(c) Tasha's grandfather killed a monarch.
(d) Tasha was involved in a sex scandal.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Christian invite himself when he goes to visit Lissa and talk about teaching her to stake Strigoi?
2. Why does Rose become annoyed when she learns the queen is on lock down?
3. What rumors does Rose hear about Lissa that upset her?
4. What does Adrian decide to do with the rest of the night since they are stuck in Las Vegas till morning?
5. Whose testimony was one of the deciding factors in creating the dhampir age law?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)