1. What is the point of view of the majority of the novel?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
2. What does Dimitri express a wish that he could still do in a letter to Rose that he cannot as a Strigoi?
(d) Walk in sunshine.
3. What does Dimitri claim is a waste of everyone's time in his letter to Rose?
(a) Chasing after him.
(b) Making Rose take her trials.
(c) Protecting Rose from him.
(d) Finding a way to heal him.
4. Why does Rose suggest that Dimitri should have little trouble finding her once she graduates from St. Vlad's?
(a) He knows her too well.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He is in a position of power among Strigoi.
(d) He is psychic.
5. Who catches Rose by surprise in the courtyard at St. Vlad's?
6. Who thinks that Rose might still be allowed to become Lissa's guardian?
This section contains 5,451 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)