Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of safe does Roylott keep in his room?
2. What does Holmes hit the bell pull with when the whistling sound begins?
3. What kind of man does Holmes say makes the most devious criminal?
4. What does Helen say scares her most about her step-father?
5. What did Roylott keep in his safe?
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
There was an intense amount of loyalty displayed by Watson. How did he show this trait, and how did this affect his standing with the other characters?
What kind of payment did Holmes receive for solving this unusual case, and what does this indicate about his character? Why do you think this detail was significant enough for the author to include it in this narrative?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)