Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of safe does Roylott keep in his room?
2. What does Holmes hit the bell pull with when the whistling sound begins?
(a) The chair.
(b) His cane.
(c) A club.
(d) His shoes.
3. What kind of man does Holmes say makes the most devious criminal?
(a) A soldier.
(b) An angry man.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A desperate man.
4. What does Helen say scares her most about her step-father?
(a) He is very persuasive.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He has no guilt.
(d) He is desperate.
5. What did Roylott keep in his safe?
(b) His doctorate license.
(c) The snake.
(d) His wife's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Watson say the whistling sound is like?
2. What does Holmes say will happen if Watson falls asleep in Julia's room?
3. What time does the signal come from Helen?
4. What does Holmes do after leaving Roylott's room?
5. What is the name of the Inn Holmes and Watson will stay in that night?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)