|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Roylott expected back at the house on the day Holmes gets there?
(a) The next morning.
2. How many times has Helen seen the inside of Roylott's safe?
(a) Four times.
(c) Three times.
3. Who told Helen of her stepfather's death?
(c) She saw it herself.
(d) The police.
4. How often did Helen say Julia used the rope hanging from the ceiling in her room?
(a) All the time.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every other day.
5. How long does Holmes say it took Roylott to die?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 10 seconds.
(d) 30 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holmes hesitate about involving Watson in the night's plan?
2. What is the name of the Inn Holmes and Watson will stay in that night?
3. What does Holmes say will happen if Watson falls asleep in Julia's room?
4. What is wrapped around Roylott's neck when Holmes enters his room?
5. Where did Holmes send Helen after telling her what happened?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)