Short Answer Questions Key
1. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
2. What is unique about the case written about in this book?
It was very unusual.
3. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
4. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
He made a promise of secrecy.
5. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
The woman he made the promise to had died.
6. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
This section contains 3,890 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)