Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1
1. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
2. What is unique about the case written about in this book?
3. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
4. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
5. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
6. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
7. What is the occupation of the narrator?
8. During what month does this book begin?
9. What wakes the narrator up at the beginning of this book?
10. How does Holmes describe the state of his visitor at the beginning...
This section contains 2,001 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)