|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time in the morning did Julia hear strange whistling noises?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 3:00 am.
(d) 5:00 am.
2. What does Watson say the house is shaped like?
(a) A crab.
(b) A spider.
(c) A boulder.
(d) A prison.
3. Why did the amount of Helen's mother's income fall after her death?
(a) There was a drop in agricultural prices.
(b) There were less people to sustain on the income.
(c) There was a drop in military salaries.
(d) There was a penalty for Roylott's imprisonment.
4. Who does Holmes ask for an opinion on the case?
(a) His housekeeper.
(d) A local officer.
5. How often did Helen say Julia used the rope hanging from the ceiling in her room?
(b) All the time.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Holmes think killed Julia?
2. How did Holmes know the visitor took a dog carriage early that morning?
3. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
4. What does Holmes use to put the deadly creature back in it's place?
5. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)