|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the wood paneling in Julia's room?
(a) It is severely warped.
(b) It has been scratched at.
(c) It has termites.
(d) It is worm eaten.
2. What does Holmes say he used most to solve the case?
(c) His knowledge of human nature.
(d) Past theories.
3. Who does Holmes think killed Julia?
(b) Her fiance.
(d) A gypsy.
4. What did the young lady say caused her step-father's violent anger?
(a) Family genes.
(b) A viscious past.
(c) His greed and laziness.
(d) Paranoid tendencies.
5. What did Helen think Julia's last words referred to?
(a) A gypsie's garb.
(b) A specter.
(c) Something she had eaten.
(d) Dr. Roylott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Holmes ask for an opinion on the case?
2. When does Roylott get home from the city?
3. What wakes the narrator up at the beginning of this book?
4. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
5. What is the second room Holmes looks at inside the house?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)