|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes say Julia did NOT die from?
2. What made the whistling sound?
(a) A tea kettle.
(b) A creaky hinge.
(d) A penny whistle.
3. What is wrapped around Roylott's neck when Holmes enters his room?
(a) A bandana.
(b) A noose.
(c) A snake.
(d) A scarf.
4. When is Roylott expected back at the house on the day Holmes gets there?
(d) The next morning.
5. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sitting on top of the safe in Roylott's room?
2. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
3. What caused the bruising on Helen?
4. How did Helen describe what came out of Julia's room while Helen was in the hall?
5. Where will Roylott be all day on the say Helen comes to Holmes?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)