|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Roylott be all day on the say Helen comes to Holmes?
(a) With the gypsies.
(b) At the house.
(c) In town.
(d) At a tavern.
2. What does Holmes say he will NOT feel much of about Roylott's death?
3. What two things does Holmes tell Watson to pack for their trip?
(a) A toothbrush and a revolver.
(b) A dagger and a cloak.
(c) A hairbrush and a cane.
(d) His medical bag and some shoes.
4. Where does Holmes go after hitting at the bell pull?
(a) Roylott's room.
(b) Down the hall.
(c) Out the window.
(d) Helen's room.
5. Where does Holmes see bruises on Helen?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her wrists.
(d) Her ankles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrapped around Roylott's neck when Holmes enters his room?
2. Why does Watson insist on being involved in the plan that night?
3. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
4. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
5. What is the first room in the house Holmes inspects?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)