|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
(a) Cold water.
(b) Smelling salts.
(d) Mint tea.
2. What did Helen think Julia died of?
(c) A strike to the head.
(d) Poison gas.
3. How was the young lady's step-father's fortune spent away?
(a) Riotous living.
(b) Philanthropy unchecked.
4. What is the second room Holmes looks at inside the house?
(b) The housekeeper's.
(c) Dr. Roylott's.
5. What is the name of the Inn Holmes and Watson will stay in that night?
(a) The Crown.
(b) The King.
(c) The Crumb.
(d) The Kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before Julia's death was the ventilator installed?
2. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
3. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
4. What does Holmes do while the big man is insulting him?
5. What do Holmes and Watson take off before they enter the window to Julia's room?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)