|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of expression does Watson say is on the face of the man who comes to see Holmes?
2. What time does Holmes return from his researching?
(b) 1:00 pm.
(c) 11:00 am.
(d) 2:00 pm.
3. What does Holmes say Julia did NOT die from?
4. Where does Holmes go after hitting at the bell pull?
(a) Down the hall.
(b) Out the window.
(c) Helen's room.
(d) Roylott's room.
5. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
2. How long does Holmes say it took Roylott to die?
3. What kept the young lady awake on the night her twin died?
4. Why does Holmes not believe construction was needed on Helen's room?
5. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)