|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the narrator?
(b) Police officer.
2. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
(a) A fire poker.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A door handle.
(d) A high backed chair.
3. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
4. What does Holmes say is his greatest reward for his help?
(a) The money.
(b) Punishing villains.
(c) Helping others.
(d) His work.
5. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Julia?
2. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
3. What does Watson say was the only unusual thing he saw in Julia's room?
4. What does Holmes first study when he gets to the house?
5. Where does the ventilator in Julia's room lead to?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)