|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the creature that killed Julia?
2. Who referred the strange visitor to Sherlock Holmes?
(a) Mrs. Farnsworth.
(b) Ms. Franklin.
(c) Mrs. Farintosh.
(d) Ms. Frintlock.
3. What kind of safe does Roylott keep in his room?
4. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
5. Who does Holmes see walking along the path to the house?
(a) Helen's fiance.
(b) A gypsy.
(c) The big man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Holmes's deductive abilities?
2. When is Roylott expected back at the house on the day Holmes gets there?
3. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
4. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
5. How does Holmes feel when he is unable to open the windows from outside?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)