|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helen feel when she hears that Roylott followed her to Holmes's house?
(c) Not surprised.
2. What did Helen think Julia died of?
(b) A strike to the head.
(c) Poison gas.
3. Why did the coroner review Julia's death so thoroughly?
(a) Dr. Roylott forced him to.
(b) He could not figure out what killed her.
(c) Dr. Roylott had a bad reputation.
(d) He very much cared for Julia.
4. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
5. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
(b) Smelling salts.
(c) Mint tea.
(d) Cold water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen say is inside the safe in Roylott's room?
2. What does Holmes say is his greatest reward for his help?
3. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
4. How many chairs are in Julia's room?
5. What does Holmes say when Helen finishes her story?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)