|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the house?
2. What is wrong with the wood paneling in Julia's room?
(a) It has been scratched at.
(b) It has termites.
(c) It is severely warped.
(d) It is worm eaten.
3. How does Helen feel when she hears that Roylott followed her to Holmes's house?
(b) Not surprised.
4. What kind of animal does Holmes ask about when he is looking at Roylott's room?
(a) A dog.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A cat.
(d) A ferret.
5. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
(a) Trafalgar Square.
(b) Cosgrove Place.
(c) Sussex Village.
(d) Baker Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
2. What does Holmes say Julia must have done just before she ran into the hall?
3. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
4. Where does Holmes see bruises on Helen?
5. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)