|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the coroner review Julia's death so thoroughly?
(a) He very much cared for Julia.
(b) Dr. Roylott forced him to.
(c) He could not figure out what killed her.
(d) Dr. Roylott had a bad reputation.
2. What is sitting on top of the safe in Roylott's room?
(a) A jar of ink.
(b) Some jerked beef.
(c) A saucer of milk.
(d) A bottle of brandy.
3. What does Holmes pull over his face while he travels to the house?
(a) His scarf.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His hand.
(d) His hat.
4. What kind of bed does Roylott sleep on?
(a) A day bed.
(b) A camp bed.
(c) A canopy bed.
(d) A small cot.
5. How did Roylott treat the young boy driving his carriage?
(a) He was surprisingly kind.
(b) He ignored him.
(c) He yelled and cursed at him.
(d) He was very conceited towards the boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
2. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
3. What was Julia holding in her hand when she died?
4. Why is Helen living in Julia's room at this time?
5. Where does Holmes go after hitting at the bell pull?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)