|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Holmes and Watson get to the countryside?
(b) They take a carriage.
(d) They walk.
2. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
(a) A high backed chair.
(b) A fire poker.
(c) A door handle.
(d) A hammer.
3. How much money would Julia have gotten had she been wed?
(a) $250 a month.
(b) $150 a month.
(c) $350 a month.
(d) $450 a month.
4. What kind of animal does Holmes ask about when he is looking at Roylott's room?
(a) A ferret.
(b) A dog.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A cat.
5. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sitting on top of the safe in Roylott's room?
2. What kind of safe does Roylott keep in his room?
3. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
4. How does Watson describe the countryside as he and Holmes travel through it?
5. What is the occupation of the narrator?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)