|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen say is inside the safe in Roylott's room?
(b) Stragely shaped packets.
(c) His guns.
(d) Business papers.
2. Why was the Chimney not a valid entrance into Julia's room?
(a) It had been filled in.
(b) It was barred.
(c) There was a great fire burning.
(d) The flu was shut.
3. How did Roylott treat the young boy driving his carriage?
(a) He ignored him.
(b) He was very conceited towards the boy.
(c) He was surprisingly kind.
(d) He yelled and cursed at him.
4. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
(a) A door handle.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A high backed chair.
(d) A fire poker.
5. What came out of Julia's room when Helen was in the hall?
(a) Her step-father.
(b) A gypsy.
(c) A baboon.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bed does Roylott sleep on?
2. What color was the creature that killed Julia?
3. What was Julia wearing when she died?
4. How much money would Julia have gotten had she been wed?
5. How did the young lady's butler die?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)