|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen say is inside the safe in Roylott's room?
(a) Stragely shaped packets.
(b) His guns.
(d) Business papers.
2. Where was the creature that killed Julia kept?
(a) A pillow sham.
(b) The safe.
(c) A wicker chair.
(d) The doctor's bag.
3. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
4. What does the man who comes into Holmes's house look like to Watson?
(a) A desperate man and a genius.
(b) A farmer and a businessman.
(c) A devil and a saint.
(d) A prisoner and a detective.
5. What did Holmes notice about Julia's bed?
(a) It was oddly close to the window.
(b) It was cracked in the middle.
(c) It was clamped to the floor.
(d) It was made from two kinds of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the narrator?
2. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
3. How did the young lady's mother die?
4. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
5. What does Watson say the house is shaped like?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)