|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
2. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
3. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
4. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
(a) A little hesitant.
(c) There is no change at all.
(d) More interested.
5. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
(a) A concealed dagger.
(b) An Indian book.
(c) A hole in the wall.
(d) A dog leash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
2. How long before Julia's death was the ventilator installed?
3. What does Watson say the house is shaped like?
4. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
5. What kind of bed does Roylott sleep on?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)